how many guys play bf4 right now??

georgefou

The question up and if it worth to buy bf4?

Millions of guys play Battlefield 4

i like bf4. Its a great game whether you wanna play for ages or jump on for a half hour. The game looks beyond beautiful so yes i would buy it. There are some good sales on at the moment which you could use

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Content Removed

—Mod Glenwing

What?

It's a good game and loads of people play it, but it's still far from finished. You might want to wait until the game is actually completed.

I had BF4 at launch and stopped playing because of how broken it was and have since not gone back to playing it.. great job EA

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

I have got no idea what all these people are having problems with. I have noticed nothing that would make me want not to play it. Is everyone just against EA? I just don't know.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I am to poor and smart enough to not to buy BF4. BF3 is good enough.

you're staring into my soul

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

no interest in bf anymore. dunno why. only fps i cna play and have fun w is CS now.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

6ovVp.jpg

:o

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

HOW ABOUT YOU ALL DIE, INCLUDING ME, lets all get in a corner and throw a molotov in the air, lets all listen to justin beiber music WITH BEATS HEADPHONES, lets play CALL OF DUTY and talk about the engine. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Content Removed

—Mod Glenwing

1004_fight1_m4.jpg

YOU BASTARD

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Excuse?

he's been reported.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I think this topic has gotten out of hand and off topic.

OP, I think if you want to experience the epicness of a battlefield game then sure go ahead, buy it. I personally have not bought it yet as it is kinda broken plus I am going to get it with a r9 280x.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

HOW ABOUT YOU ALL DIE, INCLUDING ME, lets all get in a corner and throw a molotov in the air, lets all listen to justin beiber music WITH BEATS HEADPHONES, lets play CALL OF DUTY and talk about the engine. 

Lol...what?

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

I'd like it but its just waay too expensive for what it is right now.

Buy bf4 if you are a fast learner and kick ass in sports and studies at the same time.

Because the above pretty much somes up that you wont be stuck beign an average headless chicken on the battlefield.

If you ahve the above, then Action movies will look like shit, because your such a better actor :D

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Millions of guys play Battlefield 4

On console yea. Lol the amount of people who play on PC is sad, and I swear I've never seen a single official DICE server. 

On 360, ps4 the offerings are much broader.

All this being said, to OP yes it is worth it. It's really the only fps worth playing ( next to its predecessors ). I'll note, the learning curve is stupendous if you haven't played any of the series. But ultimately, yes it's worth your time and money. I have acquired many games since building this pc, and sure enough I always have the innate urge to play battlefield over all other titles. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

It's amazing! And I haven't had any problems with Multiplayer after about a week it came out.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Buy bf4 if you are a fast learner and kick ass in sports and studies at the same time.

Because the above pretty much somes up that you wont be stuck beign an average headless chicken on the battlefield.

If you ahve the above, then Action movies will look like shit, because your such a better actor :D

I don't get it

The question up and if it worth to buy bf4?

If you really want to save money. Get BF3 and premium so you get the game + 5 DLCs for cheap. Then get BF4 when you can get premium and the game for cheap.