Audio jacks stopped working on case and motherboard please help!

AlkaMite

1a8f6471e5422e2702c3c2f55c3d0521.png

The audio jacks just randomly stopped working on my case and motherboard after a game of league of legends in where it crashed and it also made my pc hard crash so I had to do a hard restart. After the restart for some reason, all my audio jacks stopped working (tried different devices too) and in device manager, for sine reason one of the 2 high definition audio controllers says it stopped working so I think this is the problem. I have tried updating the drivers and normally restarting my pc many times and I don't know what to do. any suggestions?

Well you can try reinstalling windows, since reinstalling drivers sometimes isn't enough.

And if that doesn't work then you know they are dead.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

yeah, i agree with @Enderman code 10 is driver issues, so try a fresh install of windows 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

I disagree with reinstalling Windows. Do everything else first. You can restore and repair installation which fixes most of the issues. Though just drivers should do it in this case.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv