Can I use whatsapp on my pc without having a phone whatsoever.

My phones display broke, which means that yeah it vibrates, makes noise for notifs etc. Even the touchscreen is dead. My question is that if I can somehow access WhatsApp without my phone. web.whatsapp does exist but you need to first scan a QR code with your phone. so like I need something so that I can use WhatsApp independently on my pc

Whatsapp web is reliant on your phone, so as far as I know, it's not possible.

What you could do (other than get a new display) is try the OTG method. Assuming you have not an iPhone, get an OTG cable (micro USB/Type C to normal USB/Type A) and plug in a mouse and you will be able to navigate your screen. That might be a way to still click the whatsapp web button on your phone.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

Whatsapp web is reliant on your phone, so as far as I know, it's not possible.

What you could do (other than get a new display) is try the OTG method. Assuming you have not an iPhone, get an OTG cable (micro USB/Type C to normal USB/Type A) and plug in a mouse and you will be able to navigate your screen. That might be a way to still click the whatsapp web button on your phone.

Ya, but the display is dead, so im basically going in blind. Plus I really cant navigate without the display, it's really hard. Thanks anyways

Just now, SidM said:

Ya, but the display is dead, so im basically going in blind. Plus I really cant navigate without the display, it's really hard. Thanks anyways

You know kind of where you need to click, I would assume.

Like the options button is on the top right, the whatsapp web is a little ways down and the 'add' button is the top right again.

Otherwise you could look into a cable that adapts your phone's port to HDMI and plug it into a display, but it's not guaranteed to work.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

You know kind of where you need to click, I would assume.

Like the options button is on the top right, the whatsapp web is a little ways down and the 'add' button is the top right again.

Otherwise you could look into a cable that adapts your phone's port to HDMI and plug it into a display, but it's not guaranteed to work.

yaa? im not exactly good at that, first i need to get thru the passcode, plus i dont want to do something wrong by mistake, especially on whatsapp

20 minutes ago, SidM said:

My phones display broke, which means that yeah it vibrates, makes noise for notifs etc. Even the touchscreen is dead. My question is that if I can somehow access WhatsApp without my phone. web.whatsapp does exist but you need to first scan a QR code with your phone. so like I need something so that I can use WhatsApp independently on my pc

U can actually use an android emulator on pc. I used Nox App Player an year ago for accessing WhatsApp on pc.

My Rig

HP Omen 16 | 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700HX | 16 GB DDR5 RAM | NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4060 8 GB | 512GB PCIe Gen4 NVMe TLC M.2 SSD |

16.1-inch (40.9 cm) 1920 x 1080 165Hz | RGB Backlit Keyboard |