Forum Badge guide?

Aleks

Is there anywhere I can find a badge guide for the forum? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

- Aleks

They are hard to get considering ive not got one yet sadly.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I am still seeing the very common one such as "first blood" an explanation on how to achieve those would be awesome!

I am still seeing the very common one such as "first blood" an explanation on how to achieve those would be awesome!

That was a donator badge i think

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

You can't anymore.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48318-first-blood-linus-tech-tips-forum-badges-now-available/

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

8764506a6c2453aff5ec0a3b60f9eb78.png

Lol at the last badge. Wanted to check out who in the world could've done that. Josh. Of course.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Lol at the last badge. Wanted to check out who in the world could've done that. Josh. Of course.

Of course!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

First blood was a one time donator badge.

Alright that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!

8764506a6c2453aff5ec0a3b60f9eb78.png

Lol I saw that as well, couldn't keep myself from cracking up! :)

Heh. That's a special one time only badge. It could never happen twice...

Several of them are like that.

Ones that could be given out without paying for it just aren't.

Is this where I whip out the shirt that is 100% covered with your face AND matching hat at Pax?

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Is this where I whip out the shirt that is 100% covered in your face with matching hat at Pax?

That is actually alittle creepy.......

That is actually alittle creepy.......

Not that I actually have one... My brother runs a screen printing company and a quick photoshop edit and I can have the shirt in an hour lol

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Not that I actually have one... My brother runs a screen printing company and a quick photoshop edit and I can have the shirt in an hour lol

ROFL

Lol. Yeah that'd be awesome but I could think of better things to put on a shirt than my face for sure :P

Linus.... do we need to have a little talk? 

Lol. Yeah that'd be awesome but I could think of better things to put on a shirt than my face for sure :P

86ecc45026292ee51a3b4b8af64266dc.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

the first blood badge was an donation award, i got the cheapest one, for 10 dollars, there was a silver, gold an pink tier also

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I think you're neglecting to count Luke 's mother! :P

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Hmm.. I wonder who got the silencer award. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.