Changed ALL hardware still stuttering, so tired of troubleshooting

benjiven
14 minutes ago, RobbinM said:

Try overclocking first before you buy anything.

Well, if something is broken, but nut broken enough to actually not work, we can still troubleshoot your thing.

Try running Passmark and see if it crashes. If it doesn't crash, run Userbenchmark and link to the result page here. The results will give a real good insight of what's happening on that PC of yours.

I shouldn't need to overclock to avoid stuttering. I will post userbench, but everything seems to be working fine. Also I cant overlock my ram

Have you look your cpu usage while gaming? , I had a 4790k with a 1070 playing 1440p 165hz gsync dual screen( the other 60hz 1080p) and noticed high cpu usage gaming , maybe because you are playing at 1080p your cpu is allways close to 100% and when it reaches (maybe briefly) it stutters.

dual monitor or single? , I had same experience with dual monitors with different refresh rate (its a windows issue) If its single monitor check your gpu & cpu usage while gaming, It can be a  cpu bottleneck (just limiting fps sorts this) or gpu overthottling (check the frequency of your gpu while gaming , if it goes up and down you will stutter , It needs to be steady , with more wattage you can solve this) I think this is just a cpu bottleneck or your gpu just has dirt and is throttling .

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

1 hour ago, Peskanova said:

Have you look your cpu usage while gaming? , I had a 4790k with a 1070 playing 1440p 165hz gsync dual screen( the other 60hz 1080p) and noticed high cpu usage gaming , maybe because you are playing at 1080p your cpu is allways close to 100% and when it reaches (maybe briefly) it stutters.

dual monitor or single? , I had same experience with dual monitors with different refresh rate (its a windows issue) If its single monitor check your gpu & cpu usage while gaming, It can be a  cpu bottleneck (just limiting fps sorts this) or gpu overthottling (check the frequency of your gpu while gaming , if it goes up and down you will stutter , It needs to be steady , with more wattage you can solve this) I think this is just a cpu bottleneck or your gpu just has dirt and is throttling .

Yes the cpu usage is high but that shouldn't cause stuttering. You should be able to push either your gpu or cpu to 100% and avoid stuttering, otherwise how would you ever play at high refresh rates like those seen in CSGO etc.

Single monitor. What do you mean my gpu or cpu has dirt? There will always be a bottleneck somewhere wither gpu or cpu it shouldn't cause this issue.

100% cpu usage = throtling, your gpu pushes too much fps and your cpu cant handle all, limit your fps in game to reduce your cpu usage, 100% cpu usage = those stutters and Im sure about that.

In games (and every other computer application) for best experience gpu must be close to 100% (90 ish is fair enough) and your cpu must be lower than 100% (70% gaming is normal for an i5, every time that reaches 100% theres a micro stutter), 1080p for a 1070 is overkill , with 165fps at 1440p my 4790k was 90-100% stutering on csgo or other games that I could achieve  those 165fps. Try to close everything and play a game , monitor your cpu and look for those 100% bumps, thats one of the reasons I bought a 8600k (the main was my mobo was dead XD ), If you play videos while you gaming try to use a h264 decoder app for chrome or firefox like h264ify, that uses your gpu instead your cpu to decode videos

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

And if you hate  those stutters if I were you save money try to use that cpu as long as you can, and buy a 144hz gsync monitor (1440p is good for that 1070)  you will never switch back to non gsync

And if you hate  those stutters if I were you save money try to use that cpu as long as you can, and buy a 144hz gsync monitor (1440p is good for that 1070)  you will never switch back to non gsync

I already have a 144hz monitor. That isn't the cause of my stutters

100% cpu usage = throtling, your gpu pushes too much fps and your cpu cant handle all, limit your fps in game to reduce your cpu usage, 100% cpu usage = those stutters and Im sure about that.

In games (and every other computer application) for best experience gpu must be close to 100% (90 ish is fair enough) and your cpu must be lower than 100% (70% gaming is normal for an i5, every time that reaches 100% theres a micro stutter), 1080p for a 1070 is overkill , with 165fps at 1440p my 4790k was 90-100% stutering on csgo or other games that I could achieve  those 165fps. Try to close everything and play a game , monitor your cpu and look for those 100% bumps, thats one of the reasons I bought a 8600k (the main was my mobo was dead XD ), If you play videos while you gaming try to use a h264 decoder app for chrome or firefox like h264ify, that uses your gpu instead your cpu to decode videos

Well it didn't happen a few months ago on exactly the same hardware. Just because the CPU is hitting 100% doesn't equate to stutter, this hasnt been the case for me before when pushing much worse CPU's. The same thing happens when the setting maxed and in Apex for example, I'm sitting at 90% Cpu usage and still get huge stutters and also micro stutters. You should be able to push high FPS without worrying about stuttering.