[Need Help] Razor Quartz Color Matching

JakeJigsaw

So I bought my friend a handful of the Quartz stuff razor put out.

Headset, Microphone, Mouse mat, Mouse, and Keyboard.

I am helping her upgrade her battle station, and with these new peripherals, I was hoping to paint her case and parts of her desk..

My issue is I want to know if anyone knows any good suggestions on what paint I should use that would match. We are doing a lot of white and pink for this setup.

I do not want the paint to look off from the other things, if I cannot find a good match, then I will probably go with a pink that is meant to look different, like a lighter pink.

Thankfully most of the quartz stuff is matte, so I don't have to worry about gloss as much.

Any suggestions and input is appreciated.

V4CY82J.png

Is this house paint? you could either go to a hardware store and match the color or go on a paint website and match the color. 

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

7 hours ago, JakeJigsaw said:

-SNIP-

Your best option would be to look into get a color matching service for spray paint or to look into automotive paint options as they have some of the best vibrancy and color selection. 

On 2/12/2019 at 12:45 PM, Bigbootyjudy said:

Is this house paint? you could either go to a hardware store and match the color or go on a paint website and match the color. 

21 hours ago, W-L said:

Your best option would be to look into get a color matching service for spray paint or to look into automotive paint options as they have some of the best vibrancy and color selection. 

I found out my local hardware store can order custom paints if they don't have it in stock, they also have a paint scanner, where you can bring in either part of your dry wall, a panel, or literally anything and it will find the exact color to match. I plan on bringing in the mouse and having them scan it. Ill let everyone know how it turns out.