Thank you Linus Media Group

Thank you Linus and all the members of Linus Media Group and Linus Tech Tips.

About a year and a half ago I was planning my suicide after being used twice against my will.  After some friends showed concern, I checked myself into a hospital.  After the discharge I was still depressed and often layed around after work doing nothing, but the one thing I would do is watch YouTube, specifically Linus Tech Tips and it's sister channels, EEV Blog, the 8-Bit Guy, Chris Fix, Cody's Lab, LGR, Metal Jesus, RetroManCave, Modern Vintage Gamer, the Modern Rogue, and Voultar.  All of you helped me carry-on everyday because I had at least something to look forward to everyday, whether it was new material or something I had to catch up with, there was something.

I am doing much better now.  I do have my bad days but I don't consider suicide as a valid option now.

Thank you.

Amazing journey! Looking forward is the only way in life, as long as you give yourself the time to grow and evelop, your life will be great.

As Rocky once said, it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. :)

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Aye man, I know how you feel. I’ve actually tried 

but if you need anyone to talk to, we are here. You can talk to pretty much anybody on here and we will listen. Glad you’re doing better 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧