Will a slim 240mm rad enough for a 780ti and a 4770k?

Hey guys i'm planning on water-cooling a Hadron. And since it only has 240mm support and i feel like a CPU only loop would be stupid i need to find out how well a 780 ti and 4770k will be cooled. (Gonna put 2 Noiseblocker PL2's on the rad) I have been told that it would work but nobody can give me an estimation of the temps. (I already made a topic yesterday but i didn't got any satisfying answers.)

Thanks for helping me out. 

You'll get better temps than leaving the GPU on air, that's for sure. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

Hey guys i'm planning on water-cooling a Hadron. And since it only has 240mm support and i feel like a CPU only loop would be stupid i need to find out how well a 780 ti and 4770k will be cooled. (Gonna put 2 Noiseblocker PL2's on the rad) I have been told that it would work but nobody can give me an estimation of the temps. (I already made a topic yesterday but i didn't got any satisfying answers.)

Thanks for helping me out. 

I would not recommend it. The general guide line is 120 mm medium thickness for each component plus and additional 120 mm for overhead so you would be looking at a minimum of 360mm (480 would be better), remember that as you overclock you increase the thermal output at a higher rate than you increase performance, further while a 780ti is a fairly cool running card (as compared to a 290x or a gtx 480) it is still a beast. As for what temps you would get, there is no way to know, it depends on the silicon lottery (how good of a chip you got), how high of an overclock you are running (and how high your voltages are), what coolant you are using (premix or distilled water), the temperature of the room, how often the components are at load, etc.

Also, follow your own topic so you can see responses.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Your going to need some hella high RPM fans to keep the temps in check.

work; yes

temps; bad, exactly how bad will depend on load and ambient.  if you have AC sure, but your fans have to be loud under load, probably as loud as if you under air.

if portability and cost aren't important to you, run a couple D5s in series (or just 1 depending on how far away the rad will be) to an MO-RA3 360  or some other external radiator solution, you could even go with a passive rad & SSDs and have a completely silent build.

see my post in this thread:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95537-kit-block-enough/?p=1280951

I tested it with only the fans on my ST30 240 running.  There is some residual cooling affect from my other 2 rads, but you can definitely still do it.  If you're gonna set up the fan/rad in push, I'd suggest to go with the 

You'll get better temps than leaving the GPU on air, that's for sure. 

False

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's