i want to buy one ssd for os , programs and games

benjaminr

i want  to buy one ssd  for os , programs and games which  to buy>?

also i have another  question in  the ssd  can  i put and some games? because in  this ssd i will have  windows 10 and the programs

will i have  conflicts and issues if i will put and some games?? or i must  put  the games in another  hardisk?

4 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

also i have another  question in  the ssd  can  i put and some games? because in  this ssd i will have  windows 10 and the programs

will i have  conflicts and issues if i will put and some games?? or i must  put  the games in another  hardisk?

Yes, if you have enough cash you can get a 2tb - 4tb ssd and not have to worry about it.

10 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

No, you won't have any conflicts issues and ur games will run more faster compared to 7200 or 5400 rpm hard disks especially games like GTA5 which required more loading time.

My Rig

HP Omen 16 | 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700HX | 16 GB DDR5 RAM | NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4060 8 GB | 512GB PCIe Gen4 NVMe TLC M.2 SSD |

16.1-inch (40.9 cm) 1920 x 1080 165Hz | RGB Backlit Keyboard |

Just now, Tech Guru said:

No, you won't have any conflicts issues and  ur games will run more faster compared to 7200 or 5400 rpm hard disks especially games like GTA5 which required more loading time.

which ssd  to buy>?

I think Samsung 860 Evo is the best in class and available from 256 GB to 2 or 4 TB. Sandisk SSD Plus is the affordable one in the market.

My Rig

HP Omen 16 | 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700HX | 16 GB DDR5 RAM | NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4060 8 GB | 512GB PCIe Gen4 NVMe TLC M.2 SSD |

2 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

to  buy  500  giga or 1tB?

If u have more games u can go with 1 TB version its ur choice bud :)

My Rig