Remove censor from photo/image ?

peyote

Is it possible to do that with software help ? this is not blur but photo censored with markers.

This image for example

iNlXIpi.png

Is it possible to remove the black markers and see the original text behind there ?

i hope this is a joke...

if its a photo, the pixels that used to have the text in have been replaced by pure black and theres no history tracking to go back with.

you can if its done in a pdf and it hasnt been flattened

SPECS:

AMD Ryzen 1800x @4Ghz

32GB DDR4 G.Skill Trident-Z RGB 3200Mhz

ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming motherboard

RX 5700 XT

750W Corsair PSU

Fractal Design Meshify C

250gb WD Black NVMe SSD

Peripherals:

Asus VG24V 144hz 1080p

Logitech MX Master

Corsair K70 Mk2

Stream Deck

GoXLR Mini

Logitech Z330, Corsair Virtuoso

but why its possible to remove blurry thing from photo ?

It is not possible. No, yes, I know, but still no - it is not possible. And the reason for that is, there is no "original text behind there". Images do not work this way. Whatever was there was replaced with the black blocks and that's the end of it.

If you have very good scanner and if this was made using marker, then it MAY be possible. But if you're thinking about movies-style "zoom and enhance" then it's only possible in movies. They have special computers that beeps every zoom and buzzing every line of text displayed, and they have great extreme enhancers that can show you clear full hd image even if original fragment of picture has only 4 pixels. :) Bad is that they don't want to share they super software with the rest of the world and most of that software using in movies needs pressing lot of keys in random order to work (without using mouse at all).

On 2/3/2019 at 2:31 PM, peyote said:

but why its possible to remove blurry thing from photo ?

Blurry is different as there pixels still have rgb values. So software can guess what pixels used to be based on other pixels around them. It's not as easy as TV and movies make it look like, though. You have image where pixels have been black and white and now just black. Software wouldn't have a clue which were originally what.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv