How to connect AIO Cooler to HP Motherboard

Hey everone! I have an older HP Motherboard that only has one CPU Fan Connector(4Pin) and a 3pin Chassis fan connector. It is an HP Compaq MS-7613 VER:1.1 Socket 1155 Motherboard 612500-001. I have a Corsair H55 AIO hooked up with the radiator fan connected to the CPU header and the pump connected to the SYS/Chassis connector. It's working, but the fan is running full speed all the time. Is there a way to control the fan. The H55 does not have the Corsair Link capability- any help would be appreciated!

HP Motherboard.gif

Not sure if this will fix your problem or not, but I would strongly suggest putting your pump on your CPU fan header.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

kelvinhall05, I did that, and got a warning that there was no CPU Fan connected. So I switched them. Now the motherboard thinks that the radiator fan is the CPU fan.

Ok- so now I switched them back and all seems to be ok,but there is no option in the BIOS to control Fan Speed, it's an older HP that I've had for a long time- It's running an I7 "Lynnfield" core processor.at,2.93Ghz. I mainly use it for editing audio files. It's running pretty quiet now.just have to keep an eye on the temps.