Rig upgrade. Does my cpu bottle neck the gpu ?

So my PC rig right now is this

I5 4440

gtx 970

8GB of dd3ram (corsair)

1tb of hdd and 256gb sata 3 ssd

550w PSU Corsair 

I want to buy a new rtx 2060 to replace the 970 and get another 8gb of ddr3. Will the i5 4440 bottleneck my 2060 ?. Is a 4 core 8 thread cpu so it should still be good right ? I think it is still decent. Game that i play right now are, Mass Effect Andromeda, Resident Evil 2 remake and I want a smooth 60 fps + at 1080p. Other casual game are LOL and CS Go which doesn't matter.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

3 minutes ago, nhatduy1611 said:

So my PC rig right now is this 

I5 4440

gtx 970

8GB of dd3ram (corsair)

1tb of hdd and 256gb sata 3 ssd

550w PSU Corsair 

I want to buy a new rtx 2060 to replace the 970 and get another 8gb of ddr3. Will the i5 4440 bottleneck my 2060 ?. Is a 4 core 8 thread cpu so it should still be good right ? I think it is still decent. Game that i play right now are, Mass Effect Andromeda, Resident Evil 2 remake and I want a smooth 60 fps + at 1080p. Other casual game are LOL and CS Go which doesn't matter.

It may bottleneck a little bit in the newest of new games. It's a 4c/4t chip btw, no hyperthreading on i5's. 99% of the time it will probably be just fine tho

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

1 minute ago, Vegetable said:

It may bottleneck a little bit in the newest of new games. It's a 4c/4t chip btw, no hyperthreading on i5's. 99% of the time it will probably be just fine tho

Oh i did not know that it a 4/4 cpu my bad should have check on that. Im looking to upgrade the cpu in the future but i just have enough for the gpu for now.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

26 minutes ago, nhatduy1611 said:

Oh i did not know that it a 4/4 cpu my bad should have check on that. Im looking to upgrade the cpu in the future but i just have enough for the gpu for now.

Yeah it will be fine until you upgrade in that case. My i7 4790k isn't massively better than your i5 and it holds up well.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---