My mac was spitting out error messages so i hit up Apple support and had a surprisingly good experience. Shoutout to Joseph for sorting it all out.

I've had nothing but great experiences with the apple support, although I don't require their help often.

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

12 minutes ago, ReggieGRS said:

I know how it is. There's always a shiny apple (no pun intended) in the basket. Contacted Origin with a issue on a game and was pretty pessimist that it would get solved but thought to myself "ah what the hell". Got some dude that not only helped me but did even more. Left with a big ol' smile in my face. Same with a microsoft support once. Sometimes you get lucky and get their nicest, most helpful, non-robotic employee.

Well I can say from personal experience, that working in IT support can be taxing sometimes. So cut the people on the other end of the line some slack, maybe they've had a bad day and this is the seventeenth time today they're having to do the exact same thing all over again. They are - like you mentioned - not exactly robots.

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably