How do I make a bootable windows flash drive on Android?

Ryanwake

My only Windows hard drive broke recently, and 3DS CFW stuff, hopefully before the new hard drive comes in.

Got a Linux and Chrome OS flash drive flying around but I've been having trouble getting real work done on them.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get a Chrome OS laptop just that Chrome OS flash drives are not very functional, and I'm not good enough with Linux to get work done 

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 to make the bootible flash drive, but is there a way to do it with an older phone like a Galaxy Note 3.

I don't really want to give up my phone for several hours unless I'm going to bed after.

Maybe Windows install disk on a flash drive can install Windows on a flash drive, so the laptop can do the work instead of my good phone

2 minutes ago, Ryanwake said:

Got a Linux and Chrome OS flash drive flying around

Use the linux drive to make yourself a windows bootable flash drive? Why try it the hard way via a phone or so?

while (alive == true) { breathe(); }

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

10 minutes ago, Kleine IJsbeer said:

Use the linux drive to make yourself a windows bootable flash drive? Why try it the hard way via a phone or so?

I don't know how to do it on Linux, is someone linked me an app and an ISO download, imagine it would only take a few clicks.

Doing it on Windows, I remember was very difficult because I was dealing with dozens of programs that each took me 20 minutes to figure out how to use and I was rooting through random websites that made programs that probably aren't even supported anymore.

Downloading in the app store and making two clicks does not sound difficult

Go to a library or something and make a bootable USB at one of the public computers they have.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, Kleine IJsbeer said:

I see asking you guys was not the right decision

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Go to a library or something and make a bootable USB at one of the public computers they have.

I already have an SSD in the mail, I can make install Windows on that, I just need windows to and the library is closed

2 minutes ago, Ryanwake said:

I see asking you guys was not the right decision

Well I was writing a reply trying to help you, because to be honest I haven't had to use Linux before as I have multiple pc's running windows on which I always make my bootable drives. So I was doing a little research for you, could also tell you to use google and find out but you triggered my curiousity which is making me find this out for myself.

while (alive == true) { breathe(); }

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

1 hour ago, Kleine IJsbeer said:

Well I was writing a reply trying to help you, because to be honest I haven't had to use Linux before as I have multiple pc's running windows on which I always make my bootable drives. So I was doing a little research for you, could also tell you to use google and find out but you triggered my curiousity which is making me find this out for myself.

I found the app I can use to  make make bootible USB drives, now I just need the ISO.

Googling it is a pain I'll try torrenting it

1 hour ago, buzzinkeegs said:

Apparently I already have this app installed from last time I was trying to install Linux / Chrome OS 

I just need the iso, googling it is a pain I'll try torrenting

I was able to get one torrent before it went down, decided to get a different one and now I have to stick with it

8 minutes ago, Ryanwake said:

I found the app I can use to  make make bootible USB drives, now I just need the ISO.

Googling it is a pain I'll try torrenting it

Windows 10 ISOs are usually torrented or buy an ebay key and downloading windows 10 from Microsoft itself will give you an iso tied to that key.  Key should be sub $5

EDIT - Just google Download Windows 10 ISO Microsoft, should take you right to their page, it will prompt for a Windows 10 key I believe to download the ISO.  Havent done this before as I have all the boot drives I need.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

@Ryanwake sent u a linky

1 hour ago, Tristerin said:

Your talking to a Pirate with better ISOs than you lol.  You asked for a solution and have no ISO, or website to get one from - so I gave you a solution.  That's all.

I've got an app that lets me burn iso's to USB, so I needed a good iso.

Someone gave me a moded iso

7 hours ago, Ryanwake said:

I've got an app that lets me burn iso's to USB, so I needed a good iso.

Someone gave me a moded iso

You can literally download latest Windows ISO directly from Microsoft. As long as you do it from system that isn't running Windows. Or you can use some mirror site like WindowsISO.net.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv