What the hell is this

Dulan Neelaka

Judging by the title, it appears to be a camera of some variety.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Judging by the title, it appears to be a camera of some variety.

Specifically, it's a replacement-module for the Intel RealSense-cameras. The RealSense-cameras have depth-perception, multiple microphones for directional audio-input and all that and are a developer-thingy for designing any sort of interfaces, robotics etc. where depth-perception is important.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

Specifically, it's a replacement-module for the Intel RealSense-cameras. The RealSense-cameras have depth-perception, multiple microphones for directional audio-input and all that and are a developer-thingy for designing any sort of interfaces, robotics etc. where depth-perception is important.

I was being as non specific as the question

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Spare part for this?

RS-SR300-carousel-01.jpg

https://software.intel.com/en-us/realsense/sr300

EDIT: too slow...

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

Just now, fasauceome said:

I was being as non specific as the question

Ah, you were trying to be cheeky, eh? Sorry, I missed that, didn't mean to ruin the effect!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

Ah, you were trying to be cheeky, eh? Sorry, I missed that, didn't mean to ruin the effect!

I can never remember who to mention, but they have

Put as much effort into your question as you expect out of the answer

In their sig

Primary PC:

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

In their sig

I heartily approve of that sig! Also, I do love the smell of napal...er, cheekiness in the morning! It's just that I just woke literally minutes ago and both of my braincells aren't quite up to the speed just yet.....

8 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

In their sig

it's princess who said it, but I think DVA who has it in their sig if I remember right.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu