[Salt Needed] Reddit leak shows next gen Xbox specs - to include Ray Tracing

I would say it's inevitable...

I'd also say this interview from CES 2019 alludes to it.

Q: NVIDIA has ray tracing, what has AMD?

LS: I'm not going to get into it tit for tat, that's just not my style so I'll tell you that. What I will say is [that] ray tracing is an important technology – it is one of [a number of] important technologies. There are lots of other important technologies you will hear more about, [as well as] what we're doing with ray tracing. We certainly have a lot going on both hardware and software as we bring up that entire ecosystem.

Q: I think it's fair to say that there has been some criticism of NVIDIA's approach because they've had the hardware support and a lot of software support to it. But with that, would it be fair to say that you are trying to reach more to bring it out while and to enable more of a unified ecosystem?

LS: I would say that we are deep in development, and that development is concurrent between hardware and software. That's the key, so what is the consumer going to see? The consumer doesn't see a lot of benefits today because the other parts of the ecosystem are not ready. I think [that] by the time that we talk more about ray tracing, the consumer is going to see the benefit.

Q: Do you guys have a time frame for when we could see that stuff? 2020 next generation consoles?

Robert Hallock, AMD: We have a time frame but not something we’re disclosing at this time.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/13909/ces-2019-amd-ceo-dr-lisa-su