Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic: 3 Radiators possible?

soo theoretically the case has space for 3 x 360 rads but in terms of routing tubing and fittings im not so sure

if i put a 80mm in the bottom and a 60mm in the top i dont see how im gonna connect another 45 in the back. might be possible might not my question is if anyone knows of someone who has done it? all the builds i see in this case have only used 2 rads max.

case

Spoiler

O11D-s5-00.jpg13286_lian-li-pc-o11-2.jpg

rough 3d model

Spoiler

image.png.71a4498737795fb1fff5680f81613a9c.pngimage.png.fee4c8c136e25d353e58cd1bd1a022cc.pngimage.png.f55d6c0da20d40a8e9dda32a5b35cd65.png

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Just now, mxk. said:

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

gee thanks. still looks awefully tight though. with flexible tubing and not caring about the look might be but im also not sure how i would incoorpate it into a nice looking clean loop. and again i just have not found a single build where 3 rads have been used

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Just now, cluelessgenius said:

gee thanks. still looks awefully tight though. with flexible tubing and not caring about the look might be but im also not sure how i would incoorpate it into a nice looking clean loop. and again i just have not found a single build where 3 rads have been used

In all seriousness, I think it might be possible even with hardlining. Would the bottom rad actually be that thick with the fans?

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

A few days ago I watched a YouTube video I think it was IFR... There was a radiator, but it wasn't connected to the loop. Not much of a help but...

Just now, mxk. said:

In all seriousness, I think it might be possible even with hardlining. Would the bottom rad actually be that thick with the fans?

as seen in the 3d modell ? yes roughly i tried my best to stick to real dimensions and having it put in there already just for measure it looks like im not that far off

Just now, cluelessgenius said:

as seen in the 3d modell ? yes roughly i tried my best to stick to real dimensions and having it put in there already just for measure it looks like im not that far off

Wow! I didn't know they made rads that big, that's actually huge.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

Just now, mxk. said:

Wow! I didn't know they made rads that big, that's actually huge.

well i believe the alphacool monsta line-up is the only series that thick. some come close but they are the only ones i know that thick.

not a problem in my case though since im using m-itx anyway it fits rather perfectly.

1 minute ago, cluelessgenius said:

well i believe the alphacool monsta line-up is the only series that thick. some come close but they are the only ones i know that thick.

not a problem in my case though since im using m-itx anyway it fits rather perfectly.

What I can't seem to puzzle in my head, is how you integrate the third rad into the build. I assume that's what you're having trouble coming up with. Is there fitting splitters, or something that exists for this? 

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

2 minutes ago, mxk. said:

What I can't seem to puzzle in my head, is how you integrate the third rad into the build. I assume that's what you're having trouble coming up with. Is there fitting splitters, or something that exists for this? 

well that my firend is exactly where im at right now and what im asking myself and the forum. not sure what you mean by fitting splitters

you can do it but the rubber gromits for cable routing will be mostly covered unless you put the fans in the rear chamber. I would recommend a 45mm rad for the standing one, thats what the 360mm i have is and that seemed to be a decent fit there but i put it in the bottom instead. 80mm + fans in the bottomg is going to be right up against the GPU if it fitts

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

you can do it but the rubber gromits for cable routing will be mostly covered unless you put the fans in the rear chamber.

well thats not what im worried about. most likely im not gonna use them anyway.

I would recommend a 45mm rad for the standing one, thats what the 360mm i have is and that seemed to be a decent fit there but i put it in the bottom instead.

yes. 45 in the back chamber and fans in the front chamber theres no other way possible unless you find a 25mm rad and then you could fits the fans in the back too but thats a different story and not what i want.

80mm + fans in the bottomg is going to be right up against the GPU if it fitts

fits. and since im using m-itx and therefore the topmost pcie slot in the case as to the second one like most atx boards theres no clearence issues with the gpu or the board.

i have no problem with the bottom or top rad choices . just trying to figure out the back rad and how to connect it .

really i was just hoping someone on the forum knew of a build that has proven that 3 rads work in the case. but nobody seems to actually have done it.

2 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

i ment the other way around with the rad and fans but that works too, probably even better. 

as for how to hook it up, id go from the reservoir(cant see what else that thing the tubes go to besides the mobo could be) to the side rad and from the side rad to the top rad and then keep the rest. dont see why that wouldnt work

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

42 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

i ment the other way around with the rad and fans but that works too, probably even better. 

as for how to hook it up, id go from the reservoir(cant see what else that thing the tubes go to besides the mobo could be) to the side rad and from the side rad to the top rad and then keep the rest. dont see why that wouldnt work

well i thought if i aybe hooked it up in parallel with the top rad using some T-splitters that might work but im still thrown off by the fact that nobody seems to have done 3 rads in this case even though everyone praises it for its capability of doing so

image.png.ef0a74637938d4978502b1d2bbbe095a.png

the only think you should care about is the width of the side rad. got to be max 122 mm, EK-PE rads do not fit (without some mods to the rad, HWlabs GTS will fit with minor modifications to front IO. alpha cool might fit as it is 124mm wide (probably with extending the mounting holes away from front IO by 1-1.5mm). 

there is enough space between the top rad and the side rad to fit the 90 degrees fittings with some 5-7mm extentions.

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop