Is Mad Catz still worth looking into for new peripherals?

Hello. I'm writing this here because I've found quite little information about Mad Catz as a company, all I knew is they filed for bankruptcy some time ago, but are somehow back in business under new management. The question I'm here to ask is : Is getting a Mad Catz RAT mouse (whichever one) worth it with competitors like Razer, Steelseries and others? I've had a mouse from Mad Catz (RAT 7) since like 2012, and it still works without any issues. Yeah, a few dings and scratches here and there but it's holding up like a champ. I also love the modularity of these mice, since you can add weight to it, swap out the palm rest, etc. Does anybody have a new mouse from Mad Catz? And if so, are they any good?

"still" would imply that they were ever worth touching in the first place. They weren't; they were always garbage and always made low-end crap that more often than not wouldn't last any meaningful amount of time. Razer also falls into the same garbage camp that isn't worth touching.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Are they still making products? I haven't heard of them in a long time.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow