Help deciding case

Help deciding case P600s,H700(non-i), Evolv X, Enthoo Pro TG, Cougar Panzer Max, and more...(sys specs attached)

So I've finally aquired all of the parts for my build. But after tirelessly searching high and low for a suitable case I've came to no conclusion.

I've had my eye on the upcoming Phantek P600S, NZXT's H700(non-i), Phantek Evolv X, Be Quiet! DB Pro 900 v2, Cougar Panzer Max (but it has an acrylic window) Phantek Enthoo Pro (Non-M) TG SE, to give you an idea of my taste...but definitely open for suggestions.

I have a neat little Fractal Node-804 built as a NAS so physical disk space in this case is not important.

Case must be very decent on the thermals (especially GPU) as I plan to keep this case through Gen III. Fans aren't important as I have a passion for and collection of 4 pin AF and SP fans.

I'd like a mid tower or full tower with excellent build quality basically a case that'll last awhile through hardware upgrades. 

System Use: 45% 1080P Gaming and 55% Photoshop/Lightroom Aftereffects.

Case budget is $250/U.S.

Current Hardware:

Ryzen 7 2700 (upgrading to Gen III)

Gigabyte X470 Aurus Gaming 7 Wifi Mainboard

Thermaltake T.Power Grand RGB 850 watt PSU

G.Skill GTZRX(AMD) DDR4 3400mHz CL15 (32GB)

MSI RTX 2060 Ventus GPU

Corsair H110i v2 280mm AIO

Samsung EVO Pro V-Nand 1TB SSD

4X ML-140 PWM Fans

4X ML-120 PWM Fans

10 port PWM splitter

27" Samsung 144hz/1ms. Monitor (CHG-70)

Any and all case suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,

Sys.BI In progress

Phantek EvolvX, HX1200i,EKWB Loop,DDR4.3600... Waiting on Ryzen Gen III to complete

Sys.A:(NAS)

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 @4,??? MHz

Paste: Kryonaut

Cooling: EVGA CLC-240 

Mainboard: ASRock B450M PRO4 

Memory: G.Skill DDR4 3200

GPU: MSI GeForce RTX-2060 Ventus 

Storage: Toshiba Enterprise MC/MG Physicals + WD M.2 

Power: Thermaltake Tough-Power Grand RGB 850 (80+Gold) Chassis: Fractal Design Node 804 

Fans: BioniX P-120s

Controllers: Deep Cool FH-10, Sata-Six Raid Card

I/0: Microsoft & AmboLove WR | AmboLove Track

Sound: ABox 

Salsa Preference: Spicy

NB:

Hewlett Packard EliteBook Folio 9470M (Intel i7)

Other Things:

Amazon Fire Tablet 8 v7

I'm a big fan of the Fractal Design Define series of cases, great build quality, sound dampening material for a quieter PC, and available with no window if you don't care about case lighting like me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

They're not bad but not quite optimal when it comes to airflow per gamers nexus's stress tests

Sys.BI In progress

Phantek EvolvX, HX1200i,EKWB Loop,DDR4.3600... Waiting on Ryzen Gen III to complete

Power: Thermaltake Tough-Power Grand RGB 850 (80+Gold) Chassis: Fractal Design Node 804 

NB:

Other Things:

Amazon Fire Tablet 8 v7

I'm a big fan of Fractal Design cases, high quality and they have sound dampening so you have a quieter PC.

Cable management is superb and airflow is unrestricted, they are just well designed.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

16 hours ago, Pcexbird said:

I've had my eye on the upcoming Phantek P600S, NZXT's H700(non-i), Phantek Evolv X, Be Quiet! DB Pro 900 v2, Cougar Panzer Max (but it has an acrylic window) Phantek Enthoo Pro (Non-M) TG SE, to give you an idea of my taste...but definitely open for suggestions.

You have a very good list here. I'd personally go for the P600S since it's actually very similar to the Define R6 and S2 (which are cases I like) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

If Phantek would only release that son of a bobcat!

Sys.BI In progress

NB:

Other Things:

Amazon Fire Tablet 8 v7

I'm currently using the Corsair Obsidian 450D which has been my driver since the end of 2015. I absolutely adore this case but have been tempted by the recent case trends to upgrade. The Evolv X has been on my list but I'm not the biggest fan of the front panel, especially for airflow let alone being able to see my nice looking fans. From the looks of the P600S I am dead set on it being my next case based on looks, features, and recently reported thermals.

That's of they ever release the 600s. I check daily lol. Anyways Gamers nexus did thermals on the Evolv X and beleive it or not it was in the middle of the packaging, and I'm darn good company. The only thing I fear with the new 600s is that new grill material. Although it flows well I'm worried it may sag in the future causing problems 

Sys.BI In progress

NB:

Other Things:

Amazon Fire Tablet 8 v7

12 hours ago, Pcexbird said:

That's of they ever release the 600s. I check daily lol. Anyways Gamers nexus did thermals on the Evolv X and beleive it or not it was in the middle of the packaging, and I'm darn good company. The only thing I fear with the new 600s is that new grill material. Although it flows well I'm worried it may sag in the future causing problems 

There's a dust filter behind the grill material, so there's no performance gain or loss there. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Hey just a heads up: the case was released on the 23rd and I even asked the Phanteks Facebook page the day before the release for confirmation which they confirmed. Unfortunately I haven't bee able to find it on Amazon/Newegg/PCPartPicker (I'm hoping for it to go to a Micro Center near me so I can see it in person) but it is on their official store.

https://www.phanteksusa.com/collections/cases/products/phanteks-eclipse-p600s