What music do you listen to?

Tro

I'll listen to a lot of varieties except most modern pop music (unbearable crap).

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

I'll listen to a lot of varieties except most modern pop music (unbearable crap).

Haha agreed. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I mainly listen to Classic Rock (Hendrix, Clapton, etc), Blues (Son House,Robert Johnson,Jack White,etc) and heavier stuff like Led Zeppelin, AC-DC, etc. I have to listen to country cause my cousin is a country artist and I was on tour with him. I try not to limited my self though. Back in the 90's I loved rap and hip hop. It changes a lot for me. 

I don't have flash installed so i can't watch(f**k youtube), but i never head of it.

I would say that would be more Metallica, Amon Amarth, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, ACDC and some others for me.

Signatures are stupid.

I don't have flash installed so i can't watch(f**k youtube), but i never head of it.

I would say that would be more Metallica, Amon Amarth, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, ACDC and some others for me.

Ah okay.. I like the story behind Metallica - One, The guy who got paralized, became deaf and blind, couldn't talk, lost his arms and legs and had an interesting way of thinking and such. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I pretty much listen to everything except pop.I haven't listened rock for some time for no reason,it just doesn't fit me anymore.

Currently listening to electro(and different sub-genres) and rap.

what about "manele" :P ?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

6l2ba.pngWell here's my Pandora... 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

what about "manele" :P ?

Reghedon..ta!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Reghedon..ta!

tza*

also, don't you have school tomorrow?

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

tza*

also, don't you have school tomorrow?

I'm having a chirurgical surgery tomorrow.

I've had an infection at my toe nail for quite some time and it's getting worse and worse,so I decided to do something about it.

So no,I'm not D:.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm having a chirurgical surgery tomorrow.

I've had an infection at my toe nail for quite some time and it's getting worse and worse,so I decided to do something about it.

So no,I'm not D:.

ouch

a friend of mine had that same problem last summer but the surgery ain't that big of a deal

ouch

a friend of mine had that same problem last summer but the surgery ain't that big of a deal

Ik.It's the 3rd already,it keeps comming back and back.At least they won't pull my nail out this time.

I know rap can be considered hip-hop, but you should add rap as a choice.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Surreal, Camera Obsucra, Queen, the Strokes, Vampire Weekend.... shit like that. 

I do enjoy the occasional chillstep, house  :D  I like to change things up 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what music genre you would out his music under but I really like all Owl City music. I also like some Coldplay, but once again don't know what genre that falls under.

I do like some good Dubstep also, it's awesome! :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Rap! (Mostly trap like Chief Keef, Gucci Mane etc.) and a bit of chillstep :)

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

I listen to a lot of the blues/Rock stuff like Joe Bonamassa, Sea Sick Steve, Ana Popovic, Beth Hart and Cantel McGregor but I also like some of the older stuff CCR and Elmore James.

Cry Havoc!