Yahoo Mail is Stupid and I Need Help

Go to solution Solved by r2724r16,

This has happened to me in the past. Recovering a Yahoo account is insanely difficult somtimes, I suggest you call Yahoo for help (I can tell you from experience that it'll be a long phone call), and they will most likely solve your problem.

This is the reason I abandonned Yahoo mail for good lol.

Long, long, long ago, I made a mistake and used Yahoo as my main form of email. Everything was fine until my phone bit the dust, and I had my mobile account ID linked to that phone. Whenever I try to log in now, it asks for my email, doesn't ask for my password, and instead says "You're not signed in on any Yahoo app. Use an alternate way to sign in.", and asks for the old phone number to send a recovery SMS to. When I say I can't access that phone, it sends me into a loop, taking my back to the beginning because apparently no other way of recovery exists. I really need this account, as it's tied to some really important stuff. Thanks in advance.

This has happened to me in the past. Recovering a Yahoo account is insanely difficult somtimes, I suggest you call Yahoo for help (I can tell you from experience that it'll be a long phone call), and they will most likely solve your problem.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

1 hour ago, Geography said:

Yeah, I'd love to have just switched over to gmail because good god Yahoo is just too much work to be worth it. If you know the number could you provide it? All I'm coming up with is support you have to pay for :1 Thanks for your help so far though ^~^

11 hours ago, AWildLlama said:

Yeah, I'd love to have just switched over to gmail because good god Yahoo is just too much work to be worth it. If you know the number could you provide it? All I'm coming up with is support you have to pay for :1 Thanks for your help so far though ^~^

1-888-282-0666

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones