What Got You Interested In Tech?

Jogostar

This has been posted already. > merging the topics.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

By cheating on Runescape.

I needed more and more powerful machines to run multiple bots.

I started on a 2GHz single core AMD, 1GB RAM. It wasnt enough to run more than 3 - 4 bots. I also had a Pentium 4 and 512MB/1GB RAM which could run another 4 bots.

I then upgraded to a E6750, and 4GB RAM. I could run about 15 bots on that.

It all started when my friends started paying a shop to build their rigs, where I was the only one who does everything.

We use to chill in one of my friends guest room with over 8 gaming pc running at once while we raid and stuff... Good times...

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I became interested when my PC couldn't play CS:S so I saved up some money and bought a X800 Pro. Seeing such a huge upgrade made me want to keep upgrading the rest of the PC.