Sharkoon Tg4 fans not spinning B450M GAMING PLUS

Xero1997

Hello guys,

i got a Sharkoon TG4 and i don`t know how to connect the fans right. This new RGB and fan shit drives me     crazy. So i connected the individual fans with this controller unit. I also connected the reset button to it as in the picture is shown. The only thing I couldn't connect was the VDG or  +5V D { } G. I got the B450M Gaming Plus and I don't see any way to connect this. If they are unplugged when I start the PC the RGB is on but the fans aren't spinning. I can change cooleres etc with the Res button. So I read that I could connect the VDG with a 4 pin fan connector, but have to change it in the bios so it knows to control it over the voltage. BUT that's my second problem. I don\t get into the Bios, because of a USB keyboard and fast boot option.. If I unplug my SSD or if I restart windows holding shift going to the boot menu, I only end up on a black screen   (the screen is on, but only get a black singnal)IMG_0546.thumb.jpg.8704e06de9fd4d5ebae6dbf3a85dc121.jpg

Ah and by the way i got the Bios version 1.10

On 1/6/2019 at 12:01 PM, Xero1997 said:

Hello guys,

i got a Sharkoon TG4 and i don`t know how to connect the fans right. This new RGB and fan shit drives me     crazy. So i connected the individual fans with this controller unit. I also connected the reset button to it as in the picture is shown. The only thing I couldn't connect was the VDG or  +5V D { } G. I got the B450M Gaming Plus and I don't see any way to connect this. If they are unplugged when I start the PC the RGB is on but the fans aren't spinning. I can change cooleres etc with the Res button. So I read that I could connect the VDG with a 4 pin fan connector, but have to change it in the bios so it knows to control it over the voltage. BUT that's my second problem. I don\t get into the Bios, because of a USB keyboard and fast boot option.. If I unplug my SSD or if I restart windows holding shift going to the boot menu, I only end up on a black screen   (the screen is on, but only get a black singnal)) 

Your motherboard does not support 3 pin addressable RGB based lights, and is only compatible with 4 pin analog LED's. 

-Moved to Troubleshooting-