Skyrim Graphics Modding Help?

paulo7702

Help me! I have been attempting to alter the graphics on my skyrim set up for several days now. However, I always run into dependency conflicts, or when I open the game items appear as red triangles, or cut scenes get stuck, and one time when I started a new game the horse carriage scene at the beginning got stuck on a rock and I couldn't do anything. All I am looking for is a list of compatible mods that will make my game look photo realistic, and enhance the game-play experience. Mods like paradise city and realistic water are a must. I would like and update to the character and armor design. An update to the trees and plant life would be welcomed as well as the weather. An NPC update would be nice as well. If anyone could provide a list of compatible mods, with these features ( any additional ones would be greatly welcomed as well) that will just FREAKING work, I will be eternally thankful. 

All the features I want are in this guide

https://www.keengame...t-look-next-gen

but basically all of those mods conflict.

Skyrim mods (or any game with mods, but especially Skyrim) are tricky to diagnose have you checked online for anyone having similar problems?

Just now, Burnedice25 said:

Skyrim mods (or any game with mods, but especially Skyrim) are tricky to diagnose have you checked online for anyone having similar problems?

Ive tried many websites and guides. Im just looking for someone to give me a working list of mods, or a link to a guide they know works

Just now, paulo7702 said:

Ive tried many websites and guides. Im just looking for someone to give me a working list of mods, or a link to a guide they know works

I'm afraid I'm not much of a modder. I think you might have a bit more luck in the Skyrim forums.

Hi

The red triangles are place holders. The game can't find the assets from the mod but are indicated in the .esp.

Skyrim has a simple file structure. Textures go in the texture folder, meshes go inthe mesh folder and so on.

Make sure that the files in the mods you installed are in the proper place. You do this by downloading the mod manually. Open the archive and compare it to the files that are installed in the Skyrim data folder.

I do this all the time since NMM sometimes make mistakes. 

Most mods are compatible with each other. I use 220 .esp mods in Skyrim SE and 254 in Skyrim LE.

All you have to do is not have multiple mods that do the same thing.

For example, us only one weather mod and only use weather related mods that are designed to run with the weather mod that you chose.

Armor, weapon and follower mods usually don't conflicted unless you use replacer versions.

Some mods by nature are hard to use and configuring them can be a nightmare. The 2 that come to mind are ECE and Racemenu.

Here is mi list of essentials for Skyrim SE. Versions can be found for Skyrim LE. You will also need ENBoost and SKSE memory patch for LE.

(Main)

SKSE

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Loot

Wrye Bash

SkyUI

Cutting Room Floor

Better Dialogue Controls

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE

(Main II)

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

CBP Physics(for Physics)

RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition

360 Walk and Run Plus AND YY Animations SSE

iNeed - Food Water and Sleep

Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM

SSE High Quality Music

Skyrim Performance Monitor 64

Wet and Cold

(Terrain)

JK's Skyrim

SSE Texture Pack - Osmodius

Realistic Water Two

(Quests)

The Notice Board SE

Forgotten Dungeons

Hammet's Dungeon Packs for SE

Helgen Reborn

(Appearance)
ApachiiSkyHair SSE

KS Hairdos SSE

The Eyes Of Beauty SSE

Lightweight Headtracking and Emotions

Enhanced Character Edit SE

High Quality Tintmasks for Vanilla NPCs

High Quality Tintmasks for Immersive Wenches(If you use them)

Mature skin texture and body for UNP UNPB 7BASE CBBE Vanilla (SE)

(Follower mods)

Amazing Follower Tweaks SSE

My Home is Your Home

Companions and Followers SE

Ashara SSE Erin and Sienna Followers

Aurora and Twilight Followers

Unique Female Followers by Mayatola - SSE

(NPC mods)

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul 

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul SE

Bijin Warmaidens SE

Run For Your Lives

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Legendary

NPCs Protected Redux

Immersive Patrols SE

Multiple Floors Sandboxing

The Crossroads Inn

Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition

OBIS SE - Organized Bandits In Skyrim Special Edition

Seranaholic

Immersive College of Winterhold

Increased Enemy Spawns SSE

Immersive Wenches with Judgment Wenches, Forgotten Wenches, Hateful Wenches, Deadly Wenches

Travellers of Skyrim - Travelers SSE

(Homes)

Elysium Estate SSE

Mammoth Manor

Riverside Lodge

Seagulls Rest

Silian Manor (SE)

(Weapons)

Real Bows

Adonnay's Elven Warblades(if you are an Oblivion lover)

LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons SE(install before Real Bows)  

(Body mods)

UNP Female Body Renewal

(Armor/clothing) Depends what body you choose

Winter Is Coming SSE - Cloaks

(UPN body)

The Book of UUNP Volumes 1 2 and 3 - UNP - Sevenbase - UNPB

Spice Gear Collection SE

Legendary Armors - Bikini SSE Beta

Girl's Heavy Armors SE

(Weather)

Vivid Weathers Definitive Edition

Enhanced Lights and FX

Obsidian Mountain Fogs

Morning Fogs SSE

I use all these and more without issue. 

RIG#1 CPU: AMD, R 7 5800x3D| Motherboard: X570 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 2TB | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i9 11900k | Motherboard: Z590 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3600 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1300 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k C1 OLED TV

RIG#3 CPU: Intel i9 10900kf | Motherboard: Z490 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 4000 | GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio 3090 | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Crucial P1 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

RIG#4 CPU: Intel i9 13900k | Motherboard: AORUS Z790 Master | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 32GB DDR5 6200 | GPU: Zotac Amp Extreme 4090  | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Streacom BC1.1S | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB  | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV