Is this a good gaming pc,?

Flem33

Hi...

I have a gtx1070ti.Screenshot_20190103-125132.thumb.png.2c178aeeda11ab5b1993a45765897f93.png

And a monitor 1440p.

I want to play in 1440p..

I play mostly online games.

Like PUBG..

And need the rest of the components for a gaming PC..

My budget is 8-9000 NOK..

(Norwegian krone)

What do you think about this settup??

I'm I going to be able to play in 1440p 120hz or 144hz??

Screenshot_20190103-125252.png

Where is the GPU?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Where is the GPU?

He wrote it before the image(quite tricky to see, i was searching for that too, 1070ti).

22 minutes ago, Flem33 said:

I'm I going to be able to play in 1440p 120hz or 144hz??

Mostly yes.

Personally I would always check the individual components on pricerunner, but I am in Denmark not Norway so prices are different. Does Norway have to pay EU taxes for imports? if not then take a look at some of the German sites (Germany is the cheapest country in the EU for electronics), also Elgiganten is having a big sale at the moment in Denmark and their component prices are surprisingly competitive. 

Komplett (the site I think you are using) has those upgrade packs priced fairly okay, but you can usually price out the individual components from different retailers for cheaper. 

2 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

He wrote it before the image(quite tricky to see, i was searching for that too, 1070ti).

Dangit..

@Flem33 Yes it is a good gaming PC and yes it can play on 1440p both 120/140Hz as long you manage to keep the graphical settings to maintain that framerate but mostly yes..

Although i would get a better cooler..i mean TX3 is enough but cmon its a 8cm heatsink. Get a better one such as 212 Evo or Pure Rock or Cryorig H1

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

Dangit..

@Flem33 Yes it is a good gaming PC and yes it can play on 1440p both 120/140Hz as long you manage to keep the graphical settings to maintain that framerate but mostly yes..

Although i would get a better cooler..i mean TX3 is enough but cmon its a 8cm heatsink. Get a better one such as 212 Evo or Pure Rock or Cryorig H1

or a arctic freezer 33 esports one...

considered ryzen yet?

550 watt would be enough

1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

considered ryzen yet?

550 watt would be enough

You asking me?

Yep i would love to errr...didnt have enough money yet

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Just now, Hiya! said:

You asking me?

Yep i would love to errr...didnt have enough money yet

no, op of course. i just wanted to add the cooler to the list and a general recommendation i do.

19 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

no, op of course. i just wanted to add the cooler to the list and a general recommendation i do.

Yet you quote me..that got me confused

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I'd drop the 120gb ssd and go for a larger capacity hdd (@7.2k rpm and sata III) if you plan on putting any substantial amounts of games on it. It wont really hurt your gaming experience that much at all and the extra space will go a long way. Also Ive used a cooler very similar to that one if not the same one and both of mine are kinda loud and one of them rattles a fair bit, heads up

16 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Yet you quote me..that got me confused

i quoted you to add the cooler to your list, that's why. nothing more

Just now, ThatBlockishWay said:

I'd drop the 120gb ssd and go for a larger capacity hdd (@7.2k rpm and sata III) if you plan on putting any substantial amounts of games on it. It wont really hurt your gaming experience that much at all and the extra space will go a long way. Also Ive used a cooler very similar to that one if not the same one and both of mine are kinda loud and one of them rattles a fair bit, heads up

NO SSD? are you insane?

a 240 gb SSD wouldn't be a bad idea tho

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

NO SSD? are you insane?

a 240 gb SSD wouldn't be a bad idea tho

The bundle with the mobo comes with a 240gb m.2 for the boot drive, I double checked. The 120gb is presumably for game storage

Just now, ThatBlockishWay said:

The bundle with the mobo comes with a 240gb m.2 for the boot drive, I double checked. The 120gb is presumably for game storage

well, that would be a waste of money imo. rather get one 500, or just the 240. no need for 2 ssds imo

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, that would be a waste of money imo. rather get one 500, or just the 240. no need for 2 ssds imo

Thats not how bundles work.... The motherboard with the cpu and stuff comes with a 240gb m.2 aswell. I assume the 120gb ssd hes getting is for game storaage but that money would probably be better spent on a larger capacity hard drive for more game storage as it wouldnt hurt your fps a noticable substantial amount no?

1 minute ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Thats not how bundles work.... The motherboard with the cpu and stuff comes with a 240gb m.2 aswell. I assume the 120gb ssd hes getting is for game storaage but that money would probably be better spent on a larger capacity hard drive for more game storage as it wouldnt hurt your fps a noticable substantial amount no?

on that i agree, i didn't notice the second ssd before you said it in your last post. i know how bundles work, but individual parts might make a better value here

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

on that i agree, i didn't notice the second ssd before you said it in your last post. i know how bundles work, but individual parts might make a better value here

No clue how the pricing is there, sorry for the lil jab there though.. you werent getting what I was saying so I had to prod you abit cause it was there

3 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

considered ryzen yet?

550 watt would be enough

Yes I considered Ryzen but I'm only going to game,,the Intel is best..

Ryzen is more multitasking CPU..

1 hour ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Yep that was the idea

28 minutes ago, Flem33 said:

Yes I considered Ryzen but I'm only going to game,,the Intel is best..

Ryzen is more multitasking CPU..

except that a r5 2600 can be had for 160 bucks...

40 minutes ago, Flem33 said:

Yep that was the idea

Yea depending on HDD prices there go for a higher capacity HDD, itll be alot more useful than the minor speed differences of an ssd for games