Borderlands 2/(mouse?) help

MrMcyeet

Ok, so i just dropped a bunch if $$ on borderlands 2, plus all of tha dlc on steam, loaded it up, did as i usually do, put everything to max and hit play!  Worked great, 60fps!

Untill i needed to use a menu, any menu. As soon as i would start to move the mouse, the whole game, even the osd with my cpu/gpu util and temps, freezes, only to quickly catch up when i stop moving my mouse.

Weird part is, only on 1440p and 4k?  Not on any other res, and i have a pretty big screen, so any lower and it looks like a minecraft painting.

I checked, latest mouse/gpu drivers, vsync off, lowering my polling rate, and i have no clue what im doing wrong.

I have an i7 8086k, and a gtx 1060 6gb (ik its a bit of a bad combo, i got the 8086 free)

With 16gb of ddr4 3200 memory.

I really hope for your sake you bought the Handsome Collection for $6.12 that includes BL2, the Pre-sequel, and all the DLC...

But, I wouldn't be surprised if BL2 doesn't support res's higher than 1080p correctly, it was released in 2012 afterall. I do remember it not working quite correctly on an ultrawide display as well.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂