which one is better?

hello everybody, i've been trying to figure out which pc fits me better, with a 1000 € budget, and i've come to this two options and would like to know if they are ok, and if they don't have any assembly errors as different speeds supported or ram incopatiblity for example. also if u think they could improve into this budget, any oppinion will be grateful. 

1st.

CPU-                    AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.9 Ghz

Motherboard-       Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra Gaming

RAM-                   Crucial Ballistix Sport LT Red Single Rank DDR4 2666Mhz PC4-21300 8GB CL16 x2

CPU fan-             Enermax Liqmax II 120S

SSD-                   Toshiba OCZ TR200 SSD 240GB SATA3

HDD-                  Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" 1TB SATA3

Case-                  Nox Hummer MC USB 3.0 Zero Edition Blanca

Pow. Suply         Corsair CX750 750W 80 Plus Bronce

Gpu-                   MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 6GB GDDR5                                

price: 995 €

2nd.

CPU-                    Intel Core i5-8600K 3.6GHz BOX

Motherboard-       MSI Mpg Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

RAM-                   Crucial Ballistix Sport LT Red Single Rank DDR4 2666Mhz PC4-21300 8GB CL16 x2

CPU fan-             Enermax Liqmax II 120S

SSD-                   Toshiba OCZ TR200 SSD 240GB SATA3

Gpu-                   MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 6GB GDDR5

price: 1150 €

Last to say, thank you all, and this pc is for designing work and pc gaming on games as Assassin's Odissey  or Battlefield V. 

thanks in advice.

Get the amd but instead of a X470, go with an B450 board and swap the 2600 for a 2700 with the gained budget. 

Edit: oh and get a Samsung 860evo instead of the ocz. Samsung is king in SSDs imho. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

6 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

Get the amd but instead of a X470, go with an B450 board and swap the 2600 for a 2700 with the gained budget. 

This, but keep the 2600, drop the Aio and go 1070 instead for better gaming performance.

but one question that might be silly, but which differences are between the amd and intel sockets?

7 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

This, but keep the 2600, drop the Aio and go 1070 instead for better gaming performance.

drop the Aio?

1 minute ago, thesoulkeeper said:

but one question that might be silly, but which differences are between the amd and intel sockets?

AMD's AM4 socket is 'supposedly' supported until or through 2020. Hypothetically, you could get an x470 (possibly b450) and run the new Ryzen 3000's cpu coming out this spring. This is all speculation though as we do not have the details yet.

Strictly CPU gaming performance wise, Intel has a slight lead. However, AMD has good cost per performance at the moment. For pure gaming at the moment it really comes down to GPU. For GPUs, Just don't get sucked into the RTX 2000 ray tracing stuff, only a handful of games support it at the moment. The GTX 1000 series is doing just fine of holding up.

6 minutes ago, thesoulkeeper said:

One takes AMD CPU's only, the other only takes Intel CPU's :D

The difference between what AMD and Intel nowadays do is that Intel typically has higher single core performance, while AMD has a larger amount of cores (or threads).

You will be able to notice a difference in games with high refresh rate monitors, but on 60Hz panels the AMD CPU's are not that much worse. Most 'creative programs', do prefer the more threads.

There are exceptions to this rule though, for example Adobe Premiere runs a ton better on Intel because it can use the iGPU of the CPU and other Adobe programs seem to prefer the single core performance of Intel.

Many other programs have a preference for more cores though, multitasking also runs better on AMD too because of the increased core amount.

As the users above have suggested, by not going for an all in one (AIO) watercooler, you can put more money into a different part of your PC. Like the GPU for increased gaming performance, or a better CPU for increased performance in video/photo editing.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

well, i've read to all your opinions and i've ended with this build: let me know if i did well.

CPU-                    AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.9 Ghz

Motherboard-       Gigabyte B450 AORUS Pro

SSD-                   Samsung 860 EVO Basic SSD 250 gb SATA 3

Gpu-                   Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB GDDR5 

really appreciate, and thanks to all of u.

46 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

Edit: oh and get a Samsung 860evo instead of the ocz. Samsung is king in SSDs imho. 

i couldn't find the amd ryzen 5 2700, for the same price only could find in offer the Ryzen 7 1700 3.7 GHz