Asus TUF Gaming FX504G SSD upgrade

Hoppz

Hey. 

So basically i bought this computer recently, and wanted to change from the hard drive to an ssd, but i can't seem to find csm support in bios. Does anyone know how i could solve this? 

When i changed the drives the pc didn't seem to like the ssd. It would show up in bios but it wouldn't let me boot from the drive. 

The ssd's working just fine as i used it before i bought this laptop. 

SEND HELP!

2 minutes ago, Hoppz said:

Hey. 

So basically i bought this computer recently, and wanted to change from the hard drive to an ssd, but i can't seem to find csm support in bios. Does anyone know how i could solve this? 

When i changed the drives the pc didn't seem to like the ssd. It would show up in bios but it wouldn't let me boot from the drive. 

The ssd's working just fine as i used it before i bought this laptop. 

SEND HELP!

When you installed the SSD into your machine, did you do a clean, fresh install of Win10?  Best way to do that is to use the Windows Media Creation Tool.  Don't forget to check the BIOS to ensure the SSD is the boot drive/device.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10?irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7593_159229&tduid=(ir__hlqsbebss0dmsish01evqcvdzm2xhyt3dl1vfzij00)(7593)(159229)()(UUwpUdUnU50931)&irclickid=_hlqsbebss0dmsish01evqcvdzm2xhyt3dl1vfzij00

@kb5zue The problem is that i can't even launch the windows creation tool as it won't let me boot from an external device or the ssd. The ssd had windows pre-installed too. 

I remember i helped my friend with his ROG laptop, and that one had csm support. And as far as i can find, then that's what i need :(

Installed it on my previous laptop. I have 2 laptops. This one's new and doesn't support the other ssd's boot i guess?

The old laptop was an acer aspire v3-571g. Had to get a new one since the gpu on the old one died so had to run it on igpu.