Right clicking in 4k

Barbawesomer

Hello, 

I am sorry for any faux pas I am going to commit in this post.  I dont usually do this kind of thing.  

I have had this computer for a while now and lately I tried connecting it top my 4k TV.  When ever I right click to get the drop down menu it will take some time to fill in.  I will get a blank rectangle.  Also some dialog boxes created are blank as well in photoshop paint and word. 

Intel i7 4790k

32gb ram 

GTX 1080

windows 10

Thank you for your time, 

2 hours ago, Barbawesomer said:

--SNIP--

I have had this computer for a while now and lately I tried connecting it top my 4k TV.  When ever I right click to get the drop down menu it will take some time to fill in.  I will get a blank rectangle.  Also some dialog boxes created are blank as well in photoshop paint and word. 

--SNIP--

What build version of Windows 10 are you running? (Find out by pressing WIN+R and typing in "winver" then hitting ENTER)

If I understand correctly, sometimes your right click context menus have blank or completely missing entries, while other times they show up. This is a symptom of not having the latest updates installed, as noted in the following Superuser post here: https://superuser.com/questions/1334192/right-click-context-menu-in-windows-10-is-completely-blank

However, if this is not the issue, please include a screenshot of the issue so we can best assist.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

On 12/31/2018 at 1:42 AM, kirashi said:

What build version of Windows 10 are you running? (Find out by pressing WIN+R and typing in "winver" then hitting ENTER)

1803 os build 17134.472 It seems that I am running the latest version. 

It will do it kind of randomly.  I will update with screenshot if the problem persists.  

Thank you for your time.