Final verdict before I buy used PC, HELP!

Cuirl

So a quick followup on my previous post. (Btw thanks again a ton to Dunk for giving me a hand in the previous post). 

I'm about to buy a used PC for USD$1000, the specs are as following:

Asus maximus VIII Impact 
Kingston Fury hyperx 2x8gb 2133MHz DDR4 
Samsung 850 EVO 256 gb + Kingston A400 240gb SSD 
Asus gtx 1080 Founders Edition 
i5-6600K 
scythe big shuriken 2 rev. b (cpu cooler)
Corsair sf600 gold 
Case: node 202 

I asked him to benchmark it on userbenchmark.com and it got a 103%, 90% and 62% score (Gaming, Desktop and Workstation). The temperatures I also asked for and he gave me CPU 29c idle and GPU 30c idle. The PC itself is aprox 2 years old and he has all the receipts from when he build it himself. 

Is it worth buying this used? If I had to buy all the parts and such myself and assemble it it would get to about $1400 (consider I live in Europe, shipping fee's are rough). The Ryzen 2600/GTX 1060 system I had planned otherwise would have landed me about $1100 for new, but would also benchmark a bit worse.

I'm a very piss poor man, but I do love gaming, so I don't mind throwing $1000 that way. However, I need to know if it's truly worth getting this (at about 30% savings for 2 years old) or if I should just aim for building my own system.

Any feedback is welcomed, I could use all the information you guys can throw at me. 

Looks to be a good deal. Quality board for good overclocking, lots of features, powerful graphics card, overall seems solid.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I don't know... I don't know if I would consider it a 'good deal' -- maybe a fair deal.  How did you price out the parts for building it yourself?  Did you check out pricewatch.com and lookup barebone systems?  

7 minutes ago, Parakletos said:

I don't know... I don't know if I would consider it a 'good deal' -- maybe a fair deal.  How did you price out the parts for building it yourself?  Did you check out pricewatch.com and lookup barebone systems?  

Hi there,

Yes I used pricerunner to check for the best available prices (even looked in used electronics for cheap parts) and the main issue which actually stops me from getting a better system for cheaper, is the shipping fee's. I live in Denmark and anything from eg. Amazon costs almost up to $150 for some things to ship. So I had to look for more local vendors or other retail sellers in Europe, and aprox $1400US would have been the end result. What parts about it make you consider it "fair deal" only? 

5 minutes ago, Coolness3579 said:

There's sadly still shipping fee's from the UK to DK, on the upside it isn't as much. I might have to take a closer look through the UK version. The German one oddly seemed to be more expensive than the US one for some reason. 

Whats your reason for picking the 1700x instead of just the 2600? Or even for the few extra bucks the 2600X?

So this is the alternative build, replaced the 1060 with a RX580 to save a few bucks. It would cost about the same, but it wouldn't benchmark as well. *sadface*

Also the RAM would be bought used for half the price of retail. 

Alternative.jpg