Health Bar on RGB Keyboard [Logitech Gaming Applet]

cluelessgenius

soo i have the g513 

and in the long run i was planinng on writing something to display game specific data as led effects 

for example use the f1-f12 keys for the health bar / shields 

i saw theres already something out for counter strike or somebody made it themselves any way that probably uses some interface the game offers 

which is fine but obviously not every game has

then i saw logitech already offers something for their rgb speakers where you can define screen areas and the software samples the colors and shows them on the speaker backlight.

so technically it should also be possible to lets say define the areas of the health bar, then sample it and read how low it is and control a single row of kleys accordingly.

with the sdk i know i could write this but it may takes some time plus i would need to figure a good way to sample the display without a performance hit and compatible with dx12 or vulcan or whatever like its a bunch of work

tl;dr

basically i was hoping there would already be some kind of software to give me a visual representation of the health bar in a certain display region on my keyboard.

the idea was that the F1-f12 key could be blue or off depending on how low the shields are and if depleted the they could be red or off depending on how low the health is in for example borderlands 2

does anyone know of some software solution to this?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3