Stresstest?

Mentos

Hey, I wanna OC my CPU and since I only play games, which benchmark would be the best to test the CPU for realistic scenarios?

Valley Benchmark 1.0

Heaven Benchmark 4.0

Prime95

Superposition Benchmark

Or any other programs that would replicate a realistic scenario?

AIDA64 or Prime95. I always use AIDA64 because I've heard people saying that Prime95 is way too harsh on the CPU.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Aida64 is a real stresstest, but if you want something somewhat more realistic you could try Cinebench R15. It still utilizes all cores 100% and gives you a score so you can easily compare it with others online.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Benchmark or stress test? Heaven and Valley are GPU benchmarks. Cinebench, and I guess Superimposition, is/are CPU ones. 3DMark's free edition tests both. Best benchmark would be running the games you play, or benchmarks made with game engines (there are few free ones you can use without game, like Final Fantasy XV and Star Swarm). I would also recommend Asus RealBench. For stress testing, I wouldn't use Prime95. OCCT is my pick (OC3D and Jayz2Cents have mentioned using it).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv