GPU fan stuck at 100%

So this christmas I upgraded from an AMD Athlon X4 860K to a Ryzen 5 2600. Upon doing so I obviously had to buy a new motherboard and rebuild the entire damn computer.

After having done this, I have noticed an issue where after playing a game (usually one with high GPU utilization), the fan closest to the back of the case will spin at 100% constantly, and after exiting the game, the fan will continue to spin this fast.

I've tried looking through software like MSI Afterburner and ASUS Gpu Tweak II, but these all report the GPU temp as normal and report the fan speed as the speed of the other 2 fans (usually around 43%). Using the manual fan control mode doesn't work either, it stops the other 2 fans, but not the front one that's making all the noise. I've also tried a Windows reinstall to see if it was a piece of software going mayhem, but alas, it wasn't.

So what's my best course of action here? How could I fix this one rogue GPU fan and actually get my computer to stop sounding like a vacuum cleaner? Any help would be appreciated.

What gpu do you have? maybe theres a small lever or button on the gpu that sets the speeds of the fans from auto to manul or something, is it only one fan that's doing it or all three? also try updating to the latest driver from your manufacturer, or an older one even

GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1060 6GB (can't be sure if its OC)

Its only 1 fan doing it

Which driver should I update/downgrade?