Games that you wish had mod support?

brownninja97

For me with would be Borderlands 2, black ops 2(only because fan made zombie maps are awesome) and burnout paradise.

What games do you wish had mod support?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I wish gta 4 had proper mod support

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

every racing game ever.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

every racing game ever.

Gran turismo just doesnt have enough cars

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

every racing game ever.

I can recommend Live for speed and its modification tool if you want to tweak and have a nice racing game.

Borderlands is definitely on my list to but I really want ghost recon future soldier to have mod support because that game is really good but just needs some love from community in terms of community patches and maps. There are a couple older/barely played games that I would like to see brought back to life by the modding community but those are just unrealistic so I won't name them.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I can recommend Live for speed and its modification tool if you want to tweak and have a nice racing game.

Im waiting for asseto corsair to be released they said that we can add our own cars and tracks when its finished.

Listen if you care.

Gran turismo just doesnt have enough cars

there is nob Grand Turismo for PC.

Or is there?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Every game with bad textures.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

i wish that every game have mod support so i can see what people can do

Manners Maketh Man

minecraft

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

bf4

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

RuneScape

All hail mighty runescape!

| Just sitting here, scrolling, judging. |

RuneScape

All hail mighty runescape!

I remember that game, i played it for about ten minutes, got killed by a sheep. I never touched it after that

Listen if you care.

I remember that game, i played it for about ten minutes, got killed by a sheep. I never touched it after that

Noob ahaha :D

Its a great game, but people seem to hate the new combat/graphics upgrade because it doesnt look like runescape anymore, but i like very much.

...Your joking....right? O.o

Thought the same thing

Thought the same thing

...Your joking....right? O.o

I agree with him, every mod for mc has to be hacked into the game, if there was just a simple mod folder where you put a zip file of the mods you want and have them autoload into the game like texture packs life would be a lot easier lol

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You can already mod some of these games, but I wish they still had proper mod support

Batman Arkham games

Battlefield 3+4

BioShock games

Borderlands games

Terraria (although we do have Starbound now, so I'm not that bothered by it now)

Diablo 3

Starcraft II (custom campaigns and stuff. There is Arcade mode, but it's pretty lame)

Dead Rising Games

Dead Space Games

Far Cry 3

GTA games

Saints Row 3+4

Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army

State of Decay

I agree with him, every mod for mc has to be hacked into the game, if there was just a simple mod folder where you put a zip file of the mods you want and have them autoload into the game like texture packs life would be a lot easier lol

Not realy? if you use forge its all very easy, DL one EXE/Jar run it, set the profile in the launcher to the one it creates and drop everything in

/.minecraft/mods on top of that Minecrafts base code is sloppy i would never trust them to make a modding system/API

You can already mod some of these games, but I wish they still had proper mod support

Batman Arkham games

Battlefield 3+4

BioShock games

Borderlands games

Terraria (although we do have Starbound now, so I'm not that bothered by it now)

Diablo 3

Starcraft II (custom campaigns and stuff. There is Arcade mode, but it's pretty lame)

Dead Rising Games

Dead Space Games

Far Cry 3

GTA games

Saints Row 3+4

Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army

State of Decay

About Terraria, it was actualy the best modding ive seen with tConfig but redigit (The only dev allowed to touch code) doesn't like

anybody seeing the code and doesn't agree with modding, so we will never see mods for Terraria being a main feature

Edit: Also YES Starbound is far superior than Terraria in every way O-O except maybe progression... but SB is beta so thatl be fixed

Not realy? if you use forge its all very easy, DL one EXE/Jar run it, set the profile in the launcher to the one it creates and drop everything in

/.minecraft/mods on top of that Minecrafts base code is sloppy i would never trust them to make a modding system/API

About Terraria, it was actualy the best modding ive seen with tConfig but redigit (The only dev allowed to touch code) doesn't like

anybody seeing the code and doesn't agree with modding, so we will never see mods for Terraria being a main feature

Edit: Also YES Starbound is far superior than Terraria in every way O-O ceot maybe progression... but SB is beta so thatl be fixed

you still need to hack forge in and the mod has to be forge compatible....