gaming and streaming build for friend

xdeathshot20

so my friend is in the market for a new pc.  he needs it for both gaming and streaming.  he streams at 1080p 60fps.  he plays a lot of pubg and call of duty black ops 4.  his budget is $3500 USD.  he wants it to be a custom loop water cooling so the parts would be most likely from Ekwb.  I have already come up with two systems for him one amd and one intel.  both of these dont have the price for the cooling as atm Ek dosent support the gpu that i put in it.  Please make and changes as you foresee needed as i am trying to get him the best build for his budget.  The color scheme he would like to go with would be red, white and black with some RGB in the mix.  Thanks.  Also i know that 1000w psu is overkill but i put it in there because its a really good deal on a great psu

intel build: 

AMD Build: 

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

39 minutes ago, xdeathshot20 said:

so my friend is in the market for a new pc.  he needs it for both gaming and streaming.  he streams at 1080p 60fps.  he plays a lot of pubg and call of duty black ops 4.  his budget is $3500 USD.  he wants it to be a custom loop water cooling so the parts would be most likely from Ekwb.  I have already come up with two systems for him one amd and one intel.  both of these dont have the price for the cooling as atm Ek dosent support the gpu that i put in it.  Please make and changes as you foresee needed as i am trying to get him the best build for his budget.  The color scheme he would like to go with would be red, white and black with some RGB in the mix.  Thanks.  Also i know that 1000w psu is overkill but i put it in there because its a really good deal on a great psu

intel build: 

AMD Build: 

hmm, i'd go for ryzen, its going to be better for streaming, but i'd say wait for ryzen 3000series, they're going to be revealed at ces 8-11 januari, im not sure if they're going to be in the shelves in january, but i assume around april, they're going to be a huge leap from what i've heared, i've never been into custom watercooling things so i can't say anything about that, sorry