Need a cheap IEM

Hiya!

Hi everyone..

My Marshall Mode..well lets say its in " Long term borrow " by my friend -_-

I asked her a lot but she just ignored me and when she didn't she always has a reason to avoid the question.

So i just need a cheap IEM to help me sleep at night, Something around $20 Max..something that could last me a long time without having one of the driver stopped working randomly and if possible i'd like the one that has a cable that can be re-attached to the driver/not soldered.

I was thinking about Fiio F3 but i am not sure...i am not so good at this.

Can you guys please help me?

Thank you in advance.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

The cheapest sold IEM I can thing of is the Tin Audio T2, but that's over double your budget. They wouldn't break anytime soon though. Perhaps @Max_Settings is around and can help.

20 minutes ago, King Poet said:

The cheapest sold IEM I can thing of is the Tin Audio T2, but that's over double your budget. They wouldn't break anytime soon though. Perhaps @Max_Settings is around and can help.

hmm i don't have that budget lol

Is he still around? because i have been inactive for like months

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

hmm i don't have that budget lol

Is he still around? because i have been inactive for like months

Yeah. It’s late/early though so he’ll probably answer tomorrow.  

Argh! The Marshall Mode is a buttery smooth, dark & mellow IEM. Most IEMs in the lower price range will no doubt assault your eardrums with harsh screaming treble, hollow mids and boomy bass. It’s the typical cheap and nasty V-shape sound. You find that type of sound in a lot of recommended earphones under $20, especially the ones from the KZ brand. Hence, the god-tier status of the Tin Audio T2 (for not sounding like treble/bass cannons). 

That said, there are some rare exceptions. I say, check out the KZ ZS3. And avoid most other KZ IEMs like the plague. The ZS3 is...an anomaly in the KZ treble cannon lineup. It sounds warm and bassy like the Marshall Mode. It’s only about $10. It has a removable wire. 

22 hours ago, kokakolia said:

Argh! The Marshall Mode is a buttery smooth, dark & mellow IEM. Most IEMs in the lower price range will no doubt assault your eardrums with harsh screaming treble, hollow mids and boomy bass. It’s the typical cheap and nasty V-shape sound. You find that type of sound in a lot of recommended earphones under $20, especially the ones from the KZ brand. Hence, the god-tier status of the Tin Audio T2 (for not sounding like treble/bass cannons). 

That said, there are some rare exceptions. I say, check out the KZ ZS3. And avoid most other KZ IEMs like the plague. The ZS3 is...an anomaly in the KZ treble cannon lineup. It sounds warm and bassy like the Marshall Mode. It’s only about $10. It has a removable wire. 

Ik right..my friend borrowed it and it was 2 weeks ago..

I've ordered the KZ Z3S thank you..i hope it could last me a long time..also does it support bluetooth? i heard it is but the adapter is sold separately

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

Ik right..my friend borrowed it and it was 2 weeks ago..

I've ordered the KZ Z3S thank you..i hope it could last me a long time..also does it support bluetooth? i heard it is but the adapter is sold separately

The Bluetooth adapter wire is sold separately. Make sure you get the right one for the ZS3. It’s not very good however. There is a delay between the audio track and the Bluetooth module. So watching videos with that is a NO. But for music it’s...okay.

1 minute ago, kokakolia said:

The Bluetooth adapter wire is sold separately. Make sure you get the right one for the ZS3. It’s not very good however. There is a delay between the audio track and the Bluetooth module. So watching videos with that is a NO. But for music it’s...okay.

Ok so..basically the iem has a battery in it? does it come with the charger? or i have to buy the module to get one?

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

2 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Ok so..basically the iem has a battery in it? does it come with the charger? or i have to buy the module to get one?

It’s simply a Bluetooth module cable with a battery you buy separately. The regular ZS3 just comes with a typical 3.5mm jack cable without batteries. 

Here’s a link to the Bluetooth module:

https://www.amazon.com/KZ-Replacment-ZS3-ZS5-ZS6/dp/B073GMJ9B9

30 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

It’s simply a Bluetooth module cable with a battery you buy separately. The regular ZS3 just comes with a typical 3.5mm jack cable without batteries. 

Here’s a link to the Bluetooth module:

https://www.amazon.com/KZ-Replacment-ZS3-ZS5-ZS6/dp/B073GMJ9B9

What the heck,,it cost as much as the IEM itself xD

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I'm pretty happy with my monoprice IEMs. they were like $12 I think.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5