Had to re spec a pre built

ShoByte

Microsoft are morons and said the system comes with a 2080 and really came with a 2070. So I'm at square one again. It'll be gaming only. Pushing the budget on the AMD system as it is so I put the tomahawk instead.

I made 2 builds for a friend. What do you think of them?

AMD

Intel

14 minutes ago, ShoByte said:

Microsoft are morons and said the system comes with a 2080 and really came with a 2070. So I'm at square one again. It'll be gaming only. Pushing the budget on the AMD system as it is so I put the tomahawk instead.

I made 2 builds for a friend. What do you think of them?

AMD

Intel

Create a pc part picker list of the builds. 

35 minutes ago, SnowWolf370 said:

If Microsoft said the system comes with a 2080 and it came with a 2070, you return the system to make them correct the issue.

That's why told her not to buy it. I found a person on reddit that said they goofed on the specs. I phoned CyberpowerPC and they confirmed it. It's been over a week now. It's not listed but if you have the direct link it still shows the incorrect spec.

24 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Create a pc part picker list of the builds. 

$1,778.90

$1,708.90

5 minutes ago, ShoByte said:

That's why told her not to buy it. I found a person on reddit that said they goofed on the specs. I phoned CyberpowerPC and they confirmed it. It's been over a week now. It's not listed but if you have the direct link it still shows the incorrect spec.

$1,778.90

$1,708.90

What resolution will the be playing at? If it's at 4k then I would pick the ryzen build while of they are going for high refresh rate 1080p I would go Intel. If they are going 1440p then it would honestly be a toss up for me. 

1080p right now she's getting a 1440p monitor later.

She can upgrade the ryzen later hopefully, if amd doesn't change backwards compatibility.