Nvidia Surround plus Accessory Display Wallpaper Websites?

PoliceInterceptorFanGrl

was wondering if anyone knows of anyplace i can find wallpaper in nvidia's 3 wide and 1 top display mode???

Thanks in Advance

Given that the appearance of the end result is highly dependent on the exact position and resolution of each of your included panels (and that almost no two people have an identical setup) I don't believe you're likely to find too many options specifically tailored towards what you're looking for.

A more generic search for images that are close to the correct aspect ratio/resolution that you need is more likely to yield results.

What resolution are your monitors?

What type of images are you looking for?

I just search by the ratio or the res itself. Don't have one that actually supports an additional monitor. But with windows 10, you can just set those individually. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for late reply. been a crazy few months for me. between my mom having 3 strokes and bill company's keep over drafting my checking account by taking more than i approved.

i currently only have a laptop but looking into a mATX  build. i have started considering a single 49" Super Ultrawide 32:9 Display as a option. i really like the Dell Ultra Sharp 49" U4919DW. i figure a single or dual nVIDIA RTX 12080 Ti, or AMD Radeon™ VII, or RX Vega⁶⁴ should power this display. i know its a large resolution, hence why i'm looking at MEGA GPU Horsepower.

Thanks in Advance:

Alice