Budget: $1500-$2000 Best Work/Gaming Laptop

Hi guys!

I’m looking for laptop for gaming and working. On my laptop, I wish to do medium 3D modeling and animating work. Especially on the software MAYA and Zbrush. In addition, I wish to do good digital painting and good  photo editing. Gaming wise, I want to play competitive FPS like overwatch, call of duty BO4, and maybe some Fornite, League of legend, and the on coming game called Athem. Which 144hz refresh rate maybe required. The screen size I wish it can be 15 inch or higher. I’m looking at the price range of $1500-$2000. Please give me some advice!

Oh forgot to say that, I prefer a thin and light laptop, I don’t care about the battery life since I will be plugging it in power anywhere I use it.

9 minutes ago, John Wayne theBoi said:

Oh forgot to say that, I prefer a thin and light laptop, I don’t care about the battery life since I will be plugging it in power anywhere I use it.

Why would you get laptop if its connected to the wall? If you dont travel a lot, just get pc

12 minutes ago, Premoz1 said:

Why would you get laptop if its connected to the wall? If you dont travel a lot, just get pc

Hi. I guess you can say that,  I wish to have a “ thin and light portable desktop”, that I can move around a lot from country to country. And yes, I will always find a power to plug in.

11 hours ago, John Wayne theBoi said:

$1500-$2000

Location? Preferred max weight in kg/lbs? Need Quadro GPU?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128