Building a PC for my girlfriend, opinions?

DeGerg
19 hours ago, JammyCreedog said:

If you can, i'd reccomend stepping up to a 250gb ssd. 128gb fills up real fast when you already have the OS on there.

We already bought the 128gb SSD, but i planning only installing OS there, and maybe Corel for work purposes.

For any other things like games, movies and such there will be a 1 tb, maybe a 2 tb HDD

14 hours ago, 6thOntheLeft said:

If it's a non-tempered glass case, keep the stock cooler since it still has pretty decent thermals.

it have a side window on the case, but im planning on using the stock cooler. I watched some videos about it, and it seems like unless they overclock the cpu(which im not planning to do) most of the time they use the stock coolers 

Im going to recommend you go with a different case, eg phanteks p300, the focus g had a lot of problems for my dads build, the standoffs wouldn't fit, cable management was bad, overall annoying to work with.

41 minutes ago, k.m.p said:

Im going to recommend you go with a different case, eg phanteks p300, the focus g had a lot of problems for my dads build, the standoffs wouldn't fit, cable management was bad, overall annoying to work with.

as it says the case is listed at the parts which im already bought, but im up for the challenge! :D

3 minutes ago, DeGerg said:

as it says the case is listed at the parts which im already bought, but im up for the challenge! :D

In that case hopefully the one you have is better then mine

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone wondering i finished the build for my girlfriend! If i did it correctly an image was attached to this:D

This was my very first build. Thank you for the advices.

20190115_121732.jpg