LGA 1155 Motherboard that has USB 3.0 and easy to find right now?

I'm looking for a motherboard for my i7 3770 machine, it works perfectly to this day, it's only lacking slow transfer speed because of usb 2.0, so any easy to find motherboard of lga 1155 right now?

There is another option; you could just get a PCI (or PCI express 1x) card that has USB 3.0 ports.  That would add the ports to whatever board you have so you don't have to overpay for something from the End-of-Production-and-sought-after-motherboard market.

5 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

148$ is cheap to you? Man I need your life!

nvm didn't notice price saw a bunch that were like 60 dollars and just clicked on one randomly

oops :P

11 hours ago, LogicWeasel said:

There is another option; you could just get a PCI (or PCI express 1x) card that has USB 3.0 ports.  That would add the ports to whatever board you have so you don't have to overpay for something from the End-of-Production-and-sought-after-motherboard market.

The better option IMHO.

Also if you like DIY you can also do a litle mod and change your old usb2.0 / add new 3.0 in the front panel using something like this:

UCABL017300_03_L.jpg

I did it in my Obsidian 750D to add Type C without using the expensive replacement corsair give us that removes an USB2.0 from the front panel.

CC-8900138-Content-1.png

And did this:

fxhe0tO.jpgpCVSyVm.jpg

uCRI1K9.jpg2k2k75k.jpg

PS: works like a charm