TV doesn't see PC input unless there is another input

mopman94

Ok so this is a bit weird. But I have my gaming room set up in such a way that my TV with the games consoles is next to the PC. I've run a HDMI cable from the PC into the HDMI hub I have for my TV.

The problem I am having is that the TV detects no input form the PC, unless I turn on one of the games consoles. I am assuming the issue is that the graphics card isn't actually powering the hub or something like that and turning on a games console gives it the power it needs to then display the PC output? But wanted to ask to check before I start looking into solutions.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Any ideas?

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W ||