Ryzen 5 (2400G) or Core i5 7400 (7th gen)

I am looking for a budget pc build. The build should be able to play GTA V at 60 fps on avg with all settings at high..ish

And Pubg 60 fps on low - medium settings.The build should also breeze with everyday tasks . I live in India and my budget is 40000 INR (mostly cant go higher than that). Looking forward to pair the above mentioned cpu's with a Zotac Geforce 1050ti OC edition but not sure which cpu to go with.

If you already have the 1050TI you might as well stretch for a R5 2600. It's almost identically priced to the 2400G in many countries.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

5 minutes ago, monjessenstein said:

Ryzen all the way. Higher clockspeeds, better igpu, 4 more threads and a MUCH better upgrade path.

What about everyday tasks like opening  , closing files and exe's , web browsing , pdf editing? Will ryzen do it?

5 minutes ago, Earnist_ said:

Isnt ryzen 5(2400G ) better?

1 minute ago, YashJ09 said:

What about everyday tasks like opening  , closing files and exe's , web browsing , pdf editing? Will ryzen do it?

Pretty much any cpu in the last 10 years can do that. If it can run games, it can do everyday tasks.

Isnt ryzen 5(2400G ) better?

yes it has better integrated graphics but the cpu its self is about the same performance and included in that build list is an rx 580 graphics card

Just now, monjessenstein said:

Pretty much any cpu in the last 10 years can do that. If it can run games, it can do everyday tasks.

Ohh ok , i am conserned with the ram as ive heard that ryzen require faster ram and i am also confused to go with 4+4 or a single 8 gig stick

1 minute ago, Earnist_ said:

yes it has better integrated graphics but the cpu its self is about the same performance and included in that build list is an rx 580 graphics card

Then how about pairing the Ryzen 5 (2400G) with a gtx 1050ti?

Just now, YashJ09 said:

Then how about pairing the Ryzen 5 (2400G) with a gtx 1050ti?

well right now the rx 580 and the 1050ti are the same price and the 580 is much faster than the 1050ti, but using the 2200g with the rx 580 will let you max any game at 1080p

2 minutes ago, Earnist_ said:

well right now the rx 580 and the 1050ti are the same price and the 580 is much faster than the 1050ti, but using the 2200g with the rx 580 will let you max any game at 1080p

But here in india the rx 850 is almost 220 $ higher than the gtx 1050

6 minutes ago, Earnist_ said:

Bro can i get ur Instagram...? Its getting a little messy here

Bro can i get ur Instagram...? Its getting a little messy here

This is the best i can do for you using new parts with the indian market

The Ryzen "foot in the door" for future upgrades is ideal. The system I made with the 7400 does not impress.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

The Ryzen "foot in the door" for future upgrades is ideal. The system I made with the 7400 does not impress.

The 7th gen i5s are basically obsolete already to some degree, which is funny considering how quickly devs jumped on the MOAR COARS bandwagon.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

22 hours ago, YashJ09 said:

How will this pc perform according to u

it will perform quite well, you will be able to get high settings on almost every game you play