LG D802 broken digitizer/screen hewlp

Laniakea

Hey, someone in school broke my phone's screen and the digitizer doesn't work now. Things I've tried so far; attaching an OTG cable and mouse, nope doens't work because of the lock screen. Using adb commands(phone is rooted and all kinds of that good stuff but doens't work.). Booting in recovery and download mode didn't do anything to help with adb commands eighter. I need help right there. It's not urgent or anything I'll repair it anyway but I need it to get my special files out of it right now so. Help :)

2 minutes ago, LOLLIPOPSJSJSJ said:

but I need it to get my special files out of it right now

Is there a computer that has access to your phone or are you required to give access to every one it's plugged into?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Is there a computer that has access to your phone or are you required to give access to every one it's plugged into?

What do you exactly mean by that? I mean files doesn't show up until I enter the password and I can't so.

Just now, LOLLIPOPSJSJSJ said:

What do you exactly mean by that? I mean files doesn't show up until I enter the password and I can't so.

Depends on security. My phone doesn't need to be unlocked to be accessible on my own PC, it varies.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

Depends on security. My phone doesn't need to be unlocked to be accessible on my own PC, it varies.

Yeah that's the problem with mine, it doesn't even detect otg devices usbs mouse etc. until I enter the password. That sucks and I need a workaround of any kind really..

1 hour ago, LOLLIPOPSJSJSJ said:

Hey, someone in school broke my phone's screen and the digitizer doesn't work now. Things I've tried so far; attaching an OTG cable and mouse, nope doens't work because of the lock screen. Using adb commands(phone is rooted and all kinds of that good stuff but doens't work.). Booting in recovery and download mode didn't do anything to help with adb commands eighter. I need help right there. It's not urgent or anything I'll repair it anyway but I need it to get my special files out of it right now so. Help :)

If you can't enter your password (I assume this is a pin code), then there's no way to access the files unless your phone was rooted. (this is a guess. I don't even know much about root), and I don't even know if you would need Linux to see it either, on a rooted phone.

You need to contact a repair service and have them fix the screen.  There's no short cut way around this, if you can't see the USB storage by plugging the device into a computer.

Sorry but there's no fast way about this.

How did your phone break anyway?  Someone dropped it?

16 hours ago, Falkentyne said:

If you can't enter your password (I assume this is a pin code), then there's no way to access the files unless your phone was rooted. (this is a guess. I don't even know much about root), and I don't even know if you would need Linux to see it either, on a rooted phone.

You need to contact a repair service and have them fix the screen.  There's no short cut way around this, if you can't see the USB storage by plugging the device into a computer.

Sorry but there's no fast way about this.

How did your phone break anyway?  Someone dropped it?

It was in my special notebook where I cut a casing for my phone so teachers can't find it :D It was on my desk and when I came back it was broken inside the notebook. I doubt someone dropped it, it's not a thin book nor it has no cover. Someone f*king punched it my guess is. Lol right :D As my phone is rooted and it has twrp and all that good stuff, I refuse to believe that the only way is repairing the screen. I mean if it only detected the mouse we won't be discussing this right. There must be a way. 

Guys I managed to get into the phone, tried a diffrent mice with OTG and it detected. Thanks for everyone's help :)