Metal Gear Rising

Raph0ne

Hello Guys ,, Im Downloading " Metal Gear Rising " -PC Version- ,, While Im Exploring The Game ,, I Cheched The System Req ,, Actually The Minimun Of Game Need Intel Core-i5 .. But I Really Didn't See This Before .. I Checked My System At This Photo Below .. So It's Really Hard To Run It ?? With Intel Core-i3 ???

Hello Guys ,, Im Downloading " Metal Gear Rising " -PC Version- ,, While Im Exploring The Game ,, I Cheched The System Req ,, Actually The Minimun Of Game Need Intel Core-i5 .. But I Really Didn't See This Before .. I Checked My System At This Photo Below .. So It's Really Hard To Run It ?? With Intel Core-i3 ???

post-51866-0-39190300-1389427993_thumb.j

It's badly, badly optimised. It barely uses my 3570k and my crossfired 6950's and drops to 30-40 FPS sometimes. It's a console port. That's all I'm saying.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Why are you capitalising every word?

The minimum specs are just what it needs to get 15 - 20 FPS at a low resolution. Why not list your entire pc specs so people can see?

Because I Don't Get Here , To See Your Comments ..

The minimum specs are just what it needs to get 15 - 20 FPS at a low resolution. Why not list your entire pc specs so people can see?

I Posted My System At The Photo ... Is That Important To Know What Speakers I Have ?

You will probably be able to run it fine.

I Posted My System At The Photo ... Is That Important To Know What Speakers I Have ?

Specs, dude. He's asking for you system specifications, not speakers.

Don't you get a cramp using capitals on every word?

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Specs, dude. He's asking for you system specifications, not speakers.

Don't you get a cramp using capitals on every word?

fine, take what you need -_- .. go ahead

Running the game at 1280x1024 with a 770 should be more than enough even if you have an i3 CPU.

But as others stated, the game is poorly optimized so you may run into issues if the game can't fully utilize the power of your GPU.

Since you've already purchased it on Steam, just run it and see.

"Donny you're out of your element!"

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."