I need to know whether I can hook these speakers up to an Sabaj A3

Recently the receiver of my home cinema set died on me and is beyond repair. So that leaves me with the speakers, they still work perfectly fine and I'm happy with the sound that they produce. The home cinema set in question is the Philips HTS 7200 and for your convience here are the speaker specs summed up:

It's a 2.1 system so firstly the subwoofer:

200W (@3 ohms of impendance) and it works passively.

Speakers:
2x 120 W (@ 4 ohms of impendance)

I now want to buy a new receiver so that I can still use the speakers. This leads me to the following:

So I've been looking into some receivers and I've been blown away by the amounts of options and shitty advertising there is. Because the subwoofer is passive and the only receivers that actually support that T H I C C boii are way to expensive I've decided to just store the subwoofer away somewhere until I have the money and/or time to do something with it. Either way I found the Sabaj A3 to be a good possible solution. It has the features I need, I know the brand I've been happy with their products so far, decent price, 4 ohms of impendance and some other nice features like bluetooth connectivity with your phone. One problem though, it supports only up to 80 watts of RMS (@4 ohm) per speaker, while the speakers I'll be using are 120 watts (@4 ohm). I've read a few articles on this problem and other people claim it won't be much of a problem.

So I'd like to know you guys' opinion on this. Already thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, Lennart van de Merwe said:

it supports only up to 80 watts of RMS (@4 ohm) per speaker, while the speakers I'll be using are 120 watts (@4 ohm)

yeah thats not a problem worth forum space

I've rarely seen people try to match the wattage of a stereo exactly with their speakers , thats just next level fussyness

just because the speakers are rated for 120 watts does not mean they require a 120 watt amplifier. 80 watts will drive those speakers with no problem at all. 4 ohms is 4 ohms regardless of what the max rms power the drivers may be rated for.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz