How to use GPU1 instead of GPU0 for video decode

I recently found a extra GPU (a 750 Ti) in my PC parts graveyard. Surprisingly, it still worked, so I installed the drivers, everything worked. But, I also like to play video games. So I wanted to use the 750 ti for video decode/encode instead of my main graphics card. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

That video card doesn't support NVENC, you could decode some H.264 videos but what's the point to do that? It will use the primary screen GPU, as for CUDA every program should let you choose which GPU to use, and you could force that behaviour via nvidia control panel > 3d settings > app you like to use
image.png.57fc515e445f2c9a679d84f0d88dcce6.png

6 minutes ago, Lukyp said:

That video card doesn't support NVENC, you could decode some H.264 videos but what's the point to do that? It will use the primary screen GPU, as for CUDA every program should let you choose which GPU to use, and you could force that behaviour via nvidia control panel > 3d settings > app you like to use
image.png.57fc515e445f2c9a679d84f0d88dcce6.png

I don't have a very powerful main GPU, and I like to watch videos and play games at the same time. I always get lower FPS when I am playing a game AND watching a video. Also, I can't seem to find the select the GPU

1 minute ago, Xeliath said:

I don't have a very powerful main GPU, and I like to watch videos and play games at the same time. I always get lower FPS when I am playing a game AND watching a video. Also, I can't seem to find the select the GPU

This will not happen unless you have a second screen... I don't know if there are other ways to do that 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 4:46 PM, Lukyp said:

This will not happen unless you have a second screen... I don't know if there are other ways to do that 

Probably won't get a response, since I didn't realize someone had responded.

I do have a second screen. Or else I wouldn't use the second GPU (I have 2 DVI only screens, and am too lazy to buy a HDMI to DVI)