Fan vibration MSI n730-4GD3V2

Dramengo

I think the fan is going out in my graphics card and I am wondering if anyone knows of a surefire way I can order a new fan to replace what is on the card. In my case the fan and shroud are one in the same so I would imagine that the chances of finding a good replacement slim. I did check ebay but didn't see anything. Any help would be apprecated. 

if that card is reference design (not sure it is or not) you could get a watercooling loop or a new cooler for it. artic has some that cost between 50 and 90 bucks. But some companies (also not sure if msi is one) brick the warrenty if you use a new cooler

@LukeSavenije it is not reference most Nvidia geforce 730's I know of has a lot smaller fan, and as far as spending 50-60 bucks for it the card brand new is going for ~$80-$90 and I worry about compatibility with most 3rd party solutions because of the type of card and the price point it sits at.

42 minutes ago, Dramengo said:

@LukeSavenije it is not reference most Nvidia geforce 730's I know of has a lot smaller fan, and as far as spending 50-60 bucks for it the card brand new is going for ~$80-$90 and I worry about compatibility with most 3rd party solutions because of the type of card and the price point it sits at.

yeah, didn't check the model number. was just asuming it was "some" msi card. Then I don't really know