Can anyone please explain this?

Go to solution Solved by mxk,

I know you're deciding between the ryzen 5 2600 and i5 8400 still. I'm just gonna say that the 2600 is way better value than the 8400, even in Bangladesh. Its not a super hot CPU and if you get a pretty good cooler for it that'll help a lot too.

As for UFD Tech and whoever the other person is ( I didn't open the link's), they're supposed to be unbiased when it comes to these kinds of things. You should use your own judgement for if they're biased or not, I personally think by watching a few of their videos involving anything Intel or AMD should drop hints.

Vs

Is one of them biased? Are both of them biased? Are they fanboys? I really can't understand how this is possible.

Are there any comparison where there aren't any bias? Please link me if possible

Thank you.

I know you're deciding between the ryzen 5 2600 and i5 8400 still. I'm just gonna say that the 2600 is way better value than the 8400, even in Bangladesh. Its not a super hot CPU and if you get a pretty good cooler for it that'll help a lot too.

As for UFD Tech and whoever the other person is ( I didn't open the link's), they're supposed to be unbiased when it comes to these kinds of things. You should use your own judgement for if they're biased or not, I personally think by watching a few of their videos involving anything Intel or AMD should drop hints.

Edited by mxk.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

2 hours ago, mxk. said:

Dude, I'll 100% take the 2600. The thing is i was confused about these benchmarks. The total opposite happens in both vids