don't know what the issue is now

kaylexmorgana

So I have had so many issues with my pc. might be this pos i9 processor. I got a "unexpected kernel mode trap" now the 4am where it starts is where I woke up and restarted it. I know it crashed before that for a fact since the program I had running showed that but nothing before that is shown. also it says the dump failed when I was forced to restart it myself since it doesn't restart itself on bluescreen for some weird reason. But I did find a dump file I don't know if it will help or not. I ran a stress test on the ram cpu and gpu for 3 hours and nothing so far. I ran a memory diagnostic from memtest and the windows one. it passed. windows is updated. so I have no idea.

Screenshot_2.jpg

120418-12078-01.dmp

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Details of what you were doing and if this issue is consistent or not might help.

Specs of system?

Also, once windows starts to have kernal panics it'll keep coming back, so either safe mode or uninstall everything you don't need, then reinstall one by one until you get a problem. Or, wipe and do a clean installation. It's important to figure out if this is caused by hardware or software.

Also love the font hahaha

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.

2 hours ago, ShadowChaser said:

Details of what you were doing and if this issue is consistent or not might help.

Specs of system?

Also, once windows starts to have kernal panics it'll keep coming back, so either safe mode or uninstall everything you don't need, then reinstall one by one until you get a problem. Or, wipe and do a clean installation. It's important to figure out if this is caused by hardware or software.

Also love the font hahaha

It literally says my specs in my signature lmfao

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Is this a one time issue or a recurring one? And maybe lay off of those that are trying to help you? I agree with Shadow here in that a clean install may be the way to go.

Also, read through some of your other posts, it seems like you've been struggling to get a stable overclock on the i9. In my experience when I get a kernel related BSOD it's because of an overclocking stability issue. I hit 4.6ghz stable on my 5820k but whenever I try o render in premier it crashes, everything else is stable. You may have the same issue to where it is stable in stress testing and then it will fail due to something random

5 minutes ago, ParkerWWW said:

Also, read through some of your other posts, it seems like you've been struggling to get a stable overclock on the i9. In my experience when I get a kernel related BSOD it's because of an overclocking stability issue. I hit 4.6ghz stable on my 5820k but whenever I try o render in premier it crashes, everything else is stable. You may have the same issue to where it is stable in stress testing and then it will fail due to something random

It should be fine soon. I am returning this one and I ordered one off silicon lotto 

1 minute ago, Trump2020 said:

It should be fine soon. I am returning this one and I ordered one off silicon lotto 

Then problem solved?